Saved by the Bell

The Last Dance

Aired Saturday 11:00 AM Sep 14, 1991 on NBC

• NOOOOOO!!! Kelly and Zack...are no more...

This is a sad episode. Zack and kelly have been a couple for a while and they are my generations prom king and queen. The perfect couple! we wait a while for them to hook up...and then this happens! Why oh why does kelly not realize that Zack is her future and she doesn't need to get with another guy. Zack is mad about her and does all he can to help her go to the dance. Kelly gets a job at the Maxx and falls for her boss whose a scummy college guy! Well it ends with them in there costumes (it seems like they have alot of costume dances) and kelly breaks his hearts! They would get back together and get married but this was definitely one of the saddest episodes
  • THE ZACK AND KELLY'S COSTUMES AT THE BALL (ROMEO AND JULIET) ?!?

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me on something, please?

In this episode "The Last Dance", I always though that the Romeo and Juliet costumes wich, Zack and Kelly were wering are absolutely gorgeous!!

So I would like to know if someone could please help me to find the same, or very similar costumes as their. Even just any information that I could use to find them here in Europe.

I looked up on several web site, there is lots Romeo and Juliet costumes, but nothing like the one I am looking for.

This is important to me.

Thanks a million.
    Imene x
  • Warning: Contains spoilers.

Zack and Kelly! This is just hard for me too say this.. or type this but it's true. Zack and Kelly broke up. Kelly broke up with Zack because she likes her new boss who works at the Max. His name is Jeff, and he started it all by kissing Kelly randomly. Zack and Kelly finds this out during a dance outside of the school, but who was to sing the song but nonother than Jessie and Slater.

This episode was very sad, but I still enjoyed it and it's humor. It seems that Saved By The Bell is always full of humor at every scene, and that's what I like about this show.
  • Here comes college guy Jeff and before you know it, Zack and Kelly are no more.

Theres a costume ball coming to Bayside and everyone is excited about it. Unfortunately Kelly is in need of money so she goes to The Max for a job. There she meets the boss, a college guy named Jeff, and she gets pretty much hired. You can tell that Jeff is into her from the few verbal encounters they have. This ultimately leads to a kiss between them that is tough to stomach knowing that it ruined the great couple that was Zack and Kelly. Zack starts to realize that Kelly is becoming distant but doesnt know why. He finds out soon enough. At the costume ball Zack and Kelly win king and queen and while theyre accepting it together Kelly accidently calls him Jeff. Zack tells Kelly to come outside with him so they can talk. Kelly tells him that she has feelings for Jeff. The episode ends with them breaking up but Zack saying that they will remain friends forever.

This episode is definately one of the toughest ones to watch because of the outcome of it. I know the writers had to break up the couple sooner or later but i hated that it ended up being over a duck like Jeff. My point is proven a few episodes later when Kelly catches Jeff at a night club in an akward situation.
  • Kelly gets a job at the Max and falls for her new boss, Jeff. Which brings problems to Zach and her and they break up.

Such a great episode. It's so heartbreaking to see Zach and Kelly drift apart. Everything about this episode is great, except Jeff... I knew from the start he was a jerk. The highlight is Jessie and Slater singing "How am I supposed to live without you". As everyone knows, Kelly and Zach end up together, but this is one of the best moments in SBTB history.