Saved by the Bell

The Lisa Card

Aired Saturday 11:00 AM Aug 28, 1989 on NBC

• The Lisa Card, don't leave home **WITH** it. Warning: Contains spoilers.

Lisa, oh Lisa. A character you just love to love, especially Screech. She gets straight A's, she has lots of friends, and she's funny. This episode is all about her, and her friends. This is one of those episodes. This also contains Zack's hilarious schemes. Although, this episode isn't the best, it has been a funny episode and worth watching.

Lisa's gift for getting A's is a credit card, and she used it to spend over $300. Now, she has to try many things to pay for it before her father finds out. She would take the stuff back to the store, but she couldn't. So, now it's up to Zack and her friends to take back the stuff before it's too late.

This episode was great, and interesting to watch, but it didn't have the humor of Zack and others that I hoped to find. This episode was the first Saved By The Bell episode about getting in trouble, but in the end you learn a lesson. While the other Saved By The Bell episodes gives you humor and the characters having a lot of fun, there are these tearjerking episodes. This episode didn't make me cry, though. I'm not sure if any episode has made me cry, or anything on television. This episode didn't even make me about to cry like some things I see on television, but it did make me enjoy the episode.

I recommend this episode. This episode is not good for a first impression episode, but it is quite good.