Saved by the Bell

The Substitute

Aired Saturday 11:00 AM Sep 30, 1989 on NBC

7.9
  • Warning: Contains spoilers.

This episode wasn't very well. I also noticed a minor blooper in this episode. When Ms. Simpson says shes going to get a chair on her desk to re act the scene of Romeo and Juliet perfectly, it's after a male puts the chair on her desk. But, this blooper isn't enough to ruin a whole episode, so I can just forgive that.

Now how do I ignore the stupid rules and review an episode with 100 words? Let's do the lovely plot. Ms. Simpson hurts her back and a lovely handsome man walks in as the subsitute teacher. Well, the girls find that very lovely but the males.. well, not so lovely. So, they look for a scheme to stop that, but it backfires. So, they ask for the subsitute's help and it works. Now, things are back to normal. Screech is still being denies and A.C. and the lovely Zack saves the day.

I thought this episode wasn't very well. Well, there were some moments that were hilarious, the idea of the episode was just not the best thing. But, it's just one out of many other episodes that have a chance of being good, so lets see what this turns out.