Saved by the Bell

The Zack Tapes

Aired Saturday 11:00 AM Dec 02, 1989 on NBC

• Valentines!!!

This episode was pretty weird, I didn't know anything like this could happen, if it is realk or not, subliminal messaging, I want to do that, just not get caught like Zack did. Somehow I feel like this show is starting to get pretty fake. Anyways I did like the funny puns, this is the only episode that Lisa likes Screech, or even bothers to give him a second glance. Which was pretty awesome, finally it worked out for Screech, the end was pretty creepy, I hope Zack learned his lesso, especially after how disturbing it was when Slater put the heart on Zack. Good episode.
  • after being inspired by an assignment in his advertising class, zack uses the technique to get kelly to go to the dance with him, which ends up blowing up in his face

this ep was just too hilarious and its amazing how u can take something that ppl learn everyday..b/c i know in advertising class this is a big thing (even if not in the high school)..of course zack has to use it for his own selfish needs and b/c hes in love..i guess you can call it that..spoiler..the advertising class was interesting and surprisingly something in school got zack's attention..that was a complete shocker to me..i love how he used it too (even if it was evil)..that was a good use and practice of it..the best part is when they got him back and belding got in on it..zack was humiliated
  • Warning: Contains spoilers.

What a great idea! This involves subliminal advertising, and Zack's schemes backfiring and having his friends pranking him. That is what I love about these Zack, he's awesome. Too bad Mark-Paul Gosselaar now looks like some dude from CSI, which is horrible. This episode was hilarious.

Zack uses subliminal messaging to advertise himself, so girls will ask him out and he will be loved by everyone!

I enjoyed this episode, and I think you will, too. I don't want to spoil it too much, but these are one of those great first impression episodes for Saved By The Bell. I recommend this episode for everyone, especially teenagers.