Saved

Family

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jul 10, 2006 on TNT

• Cole admits to everybody how he prefers being a paramedic. And infront of his blood family, he tells them of his otehr family, the people he works.

This show shows a lot of potential.

I like the way the lead actor Scott portrays his character. Not so outlandish, very casual... which is what his character is all about.

I dig the way he love and hate his family, as we usually are with our family. We always badmouth our brothers or sisters or even parents, but deep inside... when the sh*t hits the fan... we always go back home, make sure everybody's ok.. and when we've healed our wounds and that of those we can help... we go on our way... badmouthing too.

I can see where Cole's dad's view. As with all our parents, we really want our children to be the best that they can be. Sometimes, almost all the time forgetting, that their happiness is most important.

Cheers... enjoy the show...
  • Medical School, Ex's, Private School

This was another really great episode, I wonder if Wyatt's father is ever going to get it through his head that he's not going to medical school though. ~chuckles~

I didn't think that this episode was as quick or fast paced as some of the others, it was a decent episode ... just kind of slow.

I'm not looking forward to Wyatt and his ex girlfriend doing the little dance for the next six months though. They either need to get together or stay the heck apart ... they're just annoying.

I'd love to see Wyatt's partner's kid get into that private school. It'll be interesting to see the man struggle to keep up with the tuition costs.

All in all a well written episode.