Saved

Fog

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jul 03, 2006 on TNT

• The story lines are so well written. Once the show starts, I am riveted to the program.

Have been hooked since the pilot episode! Very rarely does that happen, especially if it's brand new. TNT is really on the ball!
    All of the episodes have great muscic -- this one was either Gomez or Ben Lee. (I can't remember) In any case, ALL of shows include some really good tunes. If I haven't heard the song before, I listen very carefully to hear it is. Sometime I have to get real close to my TV it's hard to catch the lyrics. Kudos to the great editors and the producers. I really hope they win some kind of grammy award!
  • a gay caracter

one begins to handle to a gay caracter in this series. this gives a little realism. it has lowered a little the rate but the quality of the show stay.

• Spooky, Nutty, Poignant

The whole fog thing was spooky, I mean ... how are you supposed to zoom around and help people if you're engulfed in fog?

I thought the liver transplant girl, was just whacked. First she's mean, then nice, then mean. I thought it was a really well done character, people in that kind of pain are on an emotional rollercoaster all the time. It was definately a job well done.

I thought It was perfect that Cole had his Mother come to see his partner's son without telling him. I have a feeling the guy never would have gone for it, otherwise.

I thought this show was witty and it's really starting to bring the characters to life. Well done and looking forward to more.