Saved Forums

TNT (ended 2006)

any news on a season 2????

BekkaLass

[21]Oct 19, 2006
    • level: 16

Keeping my fingers crossed..I really hope they bring it back!! The medical/ER/Paramedic stuff was on the mark..I worked the ER for 16 years..this show is believable.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mikie333

[22]Oct 28, 2006
    • level: 5
    i know I keep asking, but any developments on the return (hopefully!!!)?

jade38

[23]Oct 29, 2006
    • level: 11
    I think it was said earlier on in this thread (see 9/8/06 posting) it WAS renewed for a second season.

kendahlj

[24]Dec 14, 2006
    • level: 5
    It's been canceled. No season 2. Sorry...

crazy4metallica

[25]Dec 17, 2006
    • level: 15
    I read that this show was cancelled.

friendsidol5

[26]Dec 19, 2006
    • level: 13
    an upcoming tv guide has stated that TNT has pulled the plug on Saved.

flora52

[27]Dec 31, 2006
    • level: 1
    well, don't know if this means anything or not, but notice TNT still has a SAVED page--quite a large one for a canceled show, i'd think.  i emailed them, asked if the show were returning, and perhaps if a few more folks did, we could save SAVED!

wormhole74656

[28]Jan 5, 2007
    • level: 11

I still hope they bring it back...It seems they are "waiting" to see what happens....

Saved was able to really pack some emotional punch with some of its season 1 episodes, and how they showed snapshots of the patient's lives was really interesting and made the victims more important than those on ER.

They dealt with interesting conflicts, and I'm still hoping for more.  Though TNT has made wretched decisions before like saying Witchblade had run its course (while the producers were still good to go!).

Anyway,  I hope this doesn't add to the steadily increasing list of shows lost.

JasAce

[29]Jan 10, 2007
    • level: 7
    Anyone know a link of a Petition to save this show? I loved every second of every episode, it was just as good if not better than The Closer, and I LOVE that show too. I found a petition to Save Day Break, and posted it in another thread, but no luck on Saved. If anyone has one please post it up. Lets do what we cant to send a messege to TNT. Thanks!

JasAce

[30]Jan 27, 2007
    This was posted in another thread but incase you over look it. HERE IT IS AGAIN! THANKS for signing it! http://www.petitiononline.com/saved/petition.html
    Edited on 01/27/2007 11:54pm

heart_always_me

[31]Feb 14, 2007
    An issue of TV Guide did say that Saved was axed, but IMDB says that there's at least one more episode on March 5th. I'm not sure which to belive the're both usually reliable, so... Also TNT still has the site up. I'll let you guys decide for yourself.

ricachica82

[32]Feb 18, 2007
    • level: 3

Personally, I'm hoping that the gauntlet doesn't fall on this one for good. My sister and I both scheduled our masters classes around this show, and my dad, who is a retired paramedic, even found it to be very entertaining. For once he didn't pick apart a medical show for the accuracy of the storyline.

It seems lately that all of the truly great shows get axed. If this is for good, we'll just put this in the file of "Shows That Deserved More Airings" along with Everwood and Sports Night.

Blackroserr

[33]Feb 27, 2007
    • level: 3

I read in a local TV guide a couple of weeks ago that TNT was canceling Saved simple based on the facts that with the sucsess of the Closer, there has been new standards for what constitutes a hit show on TNT, and Saved's rateing were not were they needed to be compared to the Closer to be considered a hit.

The same thing happened to Wanted, TNT stated that they opted to cancel Wanted to concentrat on the Closer be they saw room for more character development for the characters in Wanted. 

It seems like TNT is turning into another FOX, getting veiwers interested in new shows just to cancel them after the first season.  Look at examples like Keen Eddie and Firefly.  In the case of Keen Eddie Fox kept changeing the time slot, then canceled it do to ratings becuase nobody could find it.  Then they air Firefly out of order and  canceled it stating nobody understood it, becuase THEY air everything out of order. 

Neither FOX nor TNT have enough guts to listen to thier viewers and give them what they want.  Take TNT for example i post something close this on their saved forums, and they promptly deleted it.

marksangel

[34]Oct 3, 2007
    omg! that is so annoying isn't the whole point of TV networks to give the people what they want! yet they are canceling all of the show that we like just to put up all the ones we hate, but are forced to watch if we wanna watch anything b/c it's the only thing on. I think we should protest against TNT and FOX b/c I liked not just Saved, but also Firefly and in the case of Firefly it was still hella popular after it canceled, not just b/c of the movie, but the DVD's and everything was really big so look out TNT a storms comin'... ~Sara~
    Edited on 10/03/2007 9:04pm

Nesmaster75

[35]Oct 18, 2007
    I'm so happy I finally see a new comments posted. It seems like everyones forgot about this show. But I agree with you. Saved was labeled as "The Smash Hot of the Summer" and is then canceled, go figure. Networks cancel shows way too soon, like Firefly, whicj is one of the best selling dvds of all time. Saved deserved another chance considering it did get good ratings. And it's been over a year now and there's still no DVD release. TNT did an awful job with the show completely.

DouglasBrady

[36]Aug 6, 2011
    What I want to know is if there is ANYWHERE online I can watch the entire series???