Saved Forums

TNT (ended 2006)

Everyones best bet for a DVD....

Nesmaster75

[1]Nov 2, 2007
    • level: 1
    is to go here http://tvshowsondvd.com/and sign up. Once you sign up you can vote for which shows deserve to be on DVD and Saved is clearly one of them. I doesn't take anymore than 2 minutes to sign. This is a legit site and could be one of the many options us fans have to get the word out on how much we want a Saved dvd release.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

GMarkwardt

[2]Dec 10, 2007
    • level: 3
    I would love to see this show get a DVD release. And I have this on my TVonDVD list as well. But there are just so many shows that need the DVD treatment.

Nesmaster75

[3]Dec 16, 2007
    • level: 1

I agree. There are MANY shows that still have not been released yet, but for some reason it seems like TNT doesn't really release many DVDs at all. The only big one I can think of is The Closer. It just feels like this is one show that will never be relaesed. The longer they wait, the more people forget about it (as it has already happened).

It would also be awesome if the possible future release included a commentary where David Manson would tell the fans what would have happened since that may be the only way to find out. But who knows...