TNT (ended 2006)

the Finale

mikie333

[1]Sep 4, 2006
    • level: 5
    omFg...the finale...i almost cried...

I NEED TO KNOW!!!

please...is there a 2nd season?!

He probably dies...but i hope he lives...

any thoughts???
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pgsuperfan

[2]Sep 5, 2006
    • level: 25
    mikie333 wrote:
    omFg...the finale...i almost cried...

I NEED TO KNOW!!!

please...is there a 2nd season?!

He probably dies...but i hope he lives...

any thoughts???

I say he lives

CrazyDayz

[3]Sep 5, 2006
    • level: 10
    Wow...what a finale. Probably one of the best I've seen in a long time. The last few minutes had me in tears, and then I held my breath for the rest of the night. Interesting that they decided to convey that Sack had been addicted. I think I always knew he was, but it just seemed so different in the finale last night And then the part where Wyatt cried, "Somebody call an ambulance!" was done so amazingly; I felt his helplessness all over the place. So, so phenomenal acting.

alli9422

[4]Sep 5, 2006
    • level: 12
    thats was so fabulous from the commercals they showed i thought it was wyatt and alice where in it together i felt a lil better for a min when it wasnt then when he pulled him out it was soo sad.. b/c i thought oh heck hes leavin sack their and going 4 alice (i like alice thought) but thank gosh he didnt... if theirs not a season two i will be P*$$**. i dont know bout you all but i thoght it was go im glad he dumped The "Shrink!" lol well thats all i gotta say i think

alli9422

[5]Sep 5, 2006
    alli9422 wrote:
    thats was so fabulous from the commercals they showed i thought it was wyatt and alice where in it together i felt a lil better for a min when it wasnt then when he pulled him out it was soo sad.. b/c i thought oh heck hes leavin sack their and going 4 alice (i like alice thought) but thank gosh he didnt... if theirs not a season two i will be P*$$**. i dont know bout you all but i thoght it was go im glad he dumped The "Shrink!" lol well thats all i gotta say i think.
    4got my period at the end added it in thats all... $@/3[])
    Edited on 09/05/2006 3:20pm

speddoc

[6]Sep 5, 2006
    • level: 42
    I thought the finale was great, too. Perhaps a bit out-of-the-blue in that it didn't tie to much of the story all that well, but effective. They sure sprung Stick's addiction on us, although it was fairly obvious at the school party that this was an old issue, given his ex's behavior. I did like the little history flashback they've used with so many patients (a device I've always liked) was used with Stick. I don't think the question is whether Stick will live/die, but what will happen in the minutes after this episode ends to get him to the hospital, given this is a show about paramedics. There's nothing on the TNT Media to suggest the show has been renewed as of today, but given the ratings were strong, and fairly commensurate with The Closer's first season, I'm optimistic. Hey CD! Good to see you here, too!

alli9422

[7]Sep 6, 2006
    speddoc wrote:
    I thought the finale was great, too. Perhaps a bit out-of-the-blue in that it didn't tie to much of the story all that well, but effective. They sure sprung Stick's addiction on us, although it was fairly obvious at the school party that this was an old issue, given his ex's behavior. I did like the little history flashback they've used with so many patients (a device I've always liked) was used with Stick. I don't think the question is whether Stick will live/die, but what will happen in the minutes after this episode ends to get him to the hospital, given this is a show about paramedics. There's nothing on the TNT Media to suggest the show has been renewed as of today, but given the ratings were strong, and fairly commensurate with The Closer's first season, I'm optimistic. Hey CD! Good to see you here, too!

whos stick dont u mean sack?

mikie333

[8]Sep 7, 2006
    • level: 5
    ya, lol, i was gunna say...but omg, i keep thinking about it...i NEED a 2nd season

CrazyDayz

[9]Sep 7, 2006
    • level: 10
    They certainly, most absolutely, cannot have a finale like that one and then not have another season.

LincolnBurrows

[10]Sep 7, 2006
    • level: 7

CrazyDayz wrote:
    They certainly, most absolutely, cannot have a finale like that one and then not have another season.

I agree 100%.

KnutsfordCity

[11]Sep 8, 2006
    • level: 4
    I missed it! Stupid suck head Labor Day! Got me all confuzzed...

Any idea where I can get a recap or watch the episode?

chris52579

[12]Sep 19, 2006
    • level: 2

I love  this show. other than baseball this gave me a reason to actually watch tv in the summer. I will be pissed off if there is no season two. If you leave me like that then they don't care about thier own fans.

I was very upset the way it ended. Sack can't due after one season ?  Is he going to get the doc ?

I NEED TO KNOW THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DavCat

[13]Jan 27, 2007
    • level: 1
    Can someone give me a full recap of the finale? I need details please!

Thanx!
    -Dahlia