Saved

TNT (ended 2006)

RoxieVelma

Saved Fan Reviews (28)

• Been there done that

I wanted to like this show but i just can't i've seen the first two episodes and i'm not impressed the central character while well played by Tom Everett Scott who i've liked when i've seen him before when he was Abby's brother on er for example but he alone can't save this show from being mediocre it feels to me that it has been all been seen so many times before he's the anti hero standing up to every thing that's wrong in his world he's got demons and a gambling problem father issues and an ex-girlfriend who's still in love with him and who he's still in love with but she's seeing the safe boring doctor the token black guy his only friend a former drug addict, it all just feels tired to me like they've taken every cliche from every other medical drama cop drama and put them in to this i know that almost every new show is gonna feel like it borrows form the great shows that came before it and sometimes they can still make something workable but i just can't be bothered to waste my time in the hope that this one might get better.