Saved

TNT (ended 2006)

RoxieVelma

Saved Fan Reviews (28)

• Story of emt's saveing lives of strangers and their own

I saw in the local newspaper TV guide, somebody wrote in and asked when saved was returning and the local TV guide said NO. Stating that the success of THE CLOSER has raised the bar for what is regarded as GOOD ratings on TNT, and although the fan support was there and the fact was that their was good ratings wasn't enough TNT stated they were not good enough and SAVED will not be returning.

So just like WANTED all of the loyal fans will be left with and open ended story, with never any hope of closer, I guess it's ironic that two good shows that TNT have put out is left this way, simply because, TNT doesn't have a enough guts to listen to it's viewers and it keeps comparing it to THE CLOSER. This wasn't the first and it sure won't be the last time this happens. I personally think I’m going to give up on TNT all together until THE CLOSER is done then maybe after that TNT can finally concentrate on another show. But then again I have the same problem with FOX, take Keen Eddie and Firefly for example.