Saved

Triage

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Aug 07, 2006 on TNT

• Action-Packed, Intense, Mournful

This was such an amazing episode, it really packed it all in. Action, so much action with the bombing. They way they filmed it, sort of haphazard and skewed made it even more intense. It's amazing how much compassion you see coming out of Wyatt. At first you think that Jill is going to make it, they found her, they'll get her out, and all the time she keeps saying she's okay. Then boom, she's gone, and what to do with the baby. It was an intense situation, I know that I was on the edge of my seat as Wyatt delivered the baby via C-Section. It was a mournful experience when Jill's husband realizes that he's got a child now, but no wife. I thought it was interesting that they did a flashback to the couple's courtship, while they were in a warzone. Yet Jill's husband doesn't seem to understand the concept of loss, especially accidental loss. I thought it was evil and increased the drama when you found out that a lawsuit was going to be filed. BAH ... but that's the American way. (Vultures)

Yet another exciting and intense episode from the producers of this show and it sincerely makes me want to keep tuning in.