Saving Grace

A Little Hometown Love

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jul 28, 2008 on TNT

• A co-worker is killed in the bathroom of the cops own bar and the team was all present. Earl is making Grace and Leon have dreams about each other. Ham's brother comes home from the Marines for a visit.

This was an interesting episode. I couldn't believe the wife killed her husband because she couldn't stand the thought of staying with him all the time after he retired. I thought that was pretty funny. All the woman wanted was a dog, which i also found funny. She was obviously a little slow or disturbed. The team could not arrest her for her husband's murder yet, but Grace is assured they will eventually find evidence to indicate her. So Earl is taking Leon out to play guitar and hang out at the bar. I was thinking it was only in their dreams, but at the end Grace goes to the bar and sees Earl and Leon there, so i was a little confused. Grace and Ham's little episode in the male bathroom at the bar was comical. Ham running out like a mummy with toilet paper around his head was pretty comical. Seeing the toilet seat in the office just made it more funny. So the captain was in a pretty bad mood this episode. Grace's comment about the pillow talk with IAB has me wondering if the captain is sleeping with one of them. What made me think even more about it was when the captain showed up at the crime scene all dressed up. She was not very happy. Great episode as usual, can't wait for the next one.