Any Questions?

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM May 09, 2013 on ABC

• Back from the Dead?

Well we all thought he was a goner when Charlie walked into the elevator, but something happened! That would explain Charlie's desire to leave town quickly, NOT because of Puck but because of the Billy situation. As to him being the mole, don't think so... He just wants to get rid of Fritz, not destroy the nation, and there just might be someone else using him, in a not so obvious way to do the dirty work and get the blame. As for David stealing the chip, that seemed kind of played by Olivia, seeing as David was ogling her as she punched in the code. She wanted him to see the could have been a test or maybe using David to find the REAL mole.
  • Disappointed

I'm not really thrilled with this episode and with mole's revelation. I already forgot about that guy, and I even had to google what happened to him earlier in the show. It was good, but I really expected more.
  • Awesome episode!

As usual I had been racking my brains to come up with theories as to whom was the actual mole until it was as spoiled as I read the credits rolling in the beginning of the show when I saw the name 'Matt Letcher' as guest star with everybody else. Right then and there I knew that Shonda Rhimes brought him back to be the mole. I knew it that Billy Chambers were not killed by Charlie in the first season. Matt Letcher is going to have a very busy guy this fall now that he is a big part of this show now with this revelation and also that The CW's The Carrie Diaries has been picked up for second season! This show is awesome!!!!