A Scandal Community
Thursday 9:00 PM on ABC
staff
staff
remember the gladiators?
May 04, 2016
The Living Worst: Scandal's 10 Most Reprehensible Characters [Spring 2016 Edition]
You can probably make a case for any character on Scandal to be the living worst actually.
staff
off to stars hollow
May 03, 2016
The Gilmore Girls Revival Casts Scandal's Dan Bucatinsky
Who will he play? Will everyone be in this series by the time this is over?
staff
ABC Announces Finale Dates for Scandal, Once Upon a Time and More

Kerry Washington, Scandal | Photo Credits: Richard Cartwright, ABC

ABC announced the season finale dates for all of Shondaland and more on Monday.

Scandal will be the first ABC series to end its season, with its Season 5 finale set for May 12. A few days later, Once Upon a Time will air a special two-hour finale on Sunday, May 15. And Once isn't the only ABC series to get a super-sized finale: The Catch and Agents of SHIELD will also air two-hour finales later that month.

Check out the full list of ABC finales below.

Thursday, May 12
9/8c: Scandal

Sunday, May 15
7/6c: Once Upon a Time (two hours)
9/8c: The Family
10/9c: Quantico

Monday, May 16
10/9c: Castle

Tuesday, May 17
9/8c: Agents of SHIELD (two hours)

Wednesday, May 18
8/7c: The Middle
8:30/7:30c: The Goldbergs
9/8c: Modern Family
9:31/8:31c: Black-ish ...

Read more
staff
more good news
Mar 03, 2016
ABC Renews 15 Shows, Including Grey's Anatomy, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Black-ish, and More
Castle, Marvel's Agent Carter, and Nashville remain on the bubble.
staff
<3 <3 <3
Feb 12, 2016
20 TV Couples We Love, Hate, or Should Get Together This Valentine's Day
Love is in the air! So is jealousy and sadness. We look at the best and worst TV couples, as well as couples where one half is way out of their league.
staff
stream machine
Jan 20, 2016
Here's What's Coming to Hulu in February
James Franco will hunt down JFK's killer, you can catch up on the fantastic UnREAL, and more.
staff
staff
BEST OF 2015
Dec 26, 2015
Best of the Year: The 5 Most Improved Shows of 2015
Some shows look at their flaw and stay flawed. Not these go-getters! They went out and did something about it!
Story
Dec 21, 2015
Worst Characters Ever: Top 5 Terrible People on TV
You’re the worst!

To continue the TV.com mid-season list-a-palooza, this is one that I’ve had rattling around in my brain for a while. Who are the worst characters on television?

I’m not talking about characters that are poorly written (although there is an aspect to that). Nor am I talking about true villains since Kilgrave, Black Jack Randall and Kai Procter are some of the best characters ever. I’m not even talking about anti-heroes like Jax Teller, Tony Soprano or Walter White because while they might do good things, they all know who they are, what they are and at their core, they aren’t good people.

I’m talking about characters who think they’re good, but everything they say and everything they do provides one example after another that in addition to having little self-awareness, they’re deplorable individuals.

Let’s be honest ...Read more
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 21 Season 5
That's My Girl
Aired
Episode 20 Season 5
Trump Card
Aired
Episode 19 Season 5
Buckle Up
Aired
Episode 18 Season 5
Till Death Do Us Part
Aired
Episode 17 Season 5
Thwack!
Aired
Rowan Pope
President Fitzgerald Grant
Olivia Pope
Cyrus Beene
Jake Ballard

Based on the real-life PR expert Judy Smith, Shonda Rhimes is producing a new project about a crisis management pro (played by Kerry Washington) and her dysfunctional staff.

• 8:00 pm
    The Bachelorette
    NEW
    ABC
  • 10:00 pm
    Mistresses Blurred Lines
    NEW
    ABC