A Scandal Community
Thursday 9:00 PM on ABC (Returning September 25th, 2014)
staff
Let's hear your theories!
Jul 23, 2014
Portia de Rossi Is Headed to Scandal for a "Top-Secret Arc"
The news was announced by de Rossi's wife, Ellen DeGeneres.
staff
plan your tv
Jul 15, 2014
ABC Announces Fall 2014 Premiere Dates for S.H.I.E.L.D., Once Upon a Time, Scandal, and More
The network is playing things pretty traditional, and debuting most of its shows in the second half of September.
staff
America! F Yeah!
Jul 03, 2014
7 Fantastically Fun Shows Worth Binge Watching This Fourth of July Weekend
Instead of spending Independence Day in the ER, try watching these totally addicting shows instead.
staff
No modern family!
May 28, 2014
The 2014 Critics' Choice Awards Nominees: Fargo, Big Bang, and Some Notable Newcomers
Broad City, Walton Goggins, and Albert Tsai also get noms in this well-picked lot.
staff
secret agents and soap
May 13, 2014
ABC's 2014-2015 Schedule: S.H.I.E.L.D. at 9pm, Black-ish After ModFam, and a Shonda Hat Trick on Thursdays
Plus: S.H.I.E.L.D. moves to 9pm and The Goldbergs moves to Wednesdays.
staff
file this under duh
May 09, 2014
ABC Renews S.H.I.E.L.D., Once Upon a Time, The Goldbergs, and 11 More (UPDATED)
However, a number of shows are still up in the air.
staff
bye, harrison
Apr 26, 2014
News Briefs: Columbus Short Won't Return to Scandal, Possibly Because of His Own Scandals
Plus: Bob Barker books a guest role, Orphan Black's ratings rise, and HBO postpones The Leftovers.
staff
but can she sing?
Apr 19, 2014
News Briefs: First Lady Michelle Obama Is Planning a Trip to Nashville
Plus: Scandal goes out on top, SNL is throwing a live reunion bash for its 40th birthday, and Denis O'Hare new role on American Horror Story.
staff
father knows best
Apr 18, 2014
Scandal Season 3 Finale Review: Handle Yourself
A very uneven season of Scandal came to a close with an unsurprisingly uneven finale.
staff
actual sci-fi on syfy!!
Apr 12, 2014
News Briefs: Syfy Orders The Expanse, a Space Opera from the Writers of Children of Men
Plus: Jimmy Kimmel goes Behind the Scandalabra, there's a new woman in Mike's life on Suits, and Sharknado 2 wants your money.
Follow this Show
Members
Aired
Episode 17 Season 3
Flesh and Blood
Aired
Episode 16 Season 3
The Fluffer
Aired
Episode 15 Season 3
Mama Said Knock You Out
Aired
Episode 14 Season 3
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Aired
President Fitzgerald Grant
Olivia Pope
Cyrus Beene
Mellie Grant
Jake Ballard

Based on the real-life PR expert Judy Smith, Shonda Rhimes is producing a new project about a crisis management pro (played by Kerry Washington) and her dysfunctional staff.