Scandal

Defiance

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Nov 29, 2012 on ABC

• nice episode!

does anyone know the tittle of the song that is on the dancing scene, I really liked it :)
  • I second that!

WOW! LOVED this episode!
  • The Unraveling

Anthony Norris is correct. If you are new to Scandal you should log on to Netflix and watch season one. This was a powerful episode that can only lead to a massive climax as Olivia's world is starting to unravel piece by piece. All of the back stories such as Quinn's, The Secret Six, Abbey & David's relationship are all reaching climactic proportions. The question remains, who could it be? Is Hollis Doyle responsible or could it be Mellie Grant? What will James do with the information he's just uncovered? Will Harrison turn on Olivia for her lack of help? Folks, this is the show to watch.
  • OMG!!! Great Episode!!!

Revelations should be the name of this episode. Since I do not want to give too much away, all I can say is next week, stuff is going to hit the fan!!! For anyone that is just tuning in to SCANDAL, I recommend watching the 1st season in order to have a better understanding of what's going on. This is definitely one of the best shows of the season!!!
  • #whoshotfitz

I could say so much about this episode but I am going to put it into one word. WOW!
The Key