Scandal

Flesh and Blood

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Apr 10, 2014 on ABC

• I just love Mellie!

After several not so good episodes, this one was really great! And the best quote was from Mellie after listening Olivia and Fritz talking: "If we're going to die can we do it now so I don't have to listen to you two?". She was definitely may fav of this episode...

• Oh Cyrus!!!! What have you done now!!??

I like Cyrus - as much as he is a monster, I always liked his character. Like a little bulldog. He always makes me laugh (or cry like in the episode where James was killed). However, always knowing the monster he is, even I was shocked at how low he will go... Is he really willing to sacrifice possibly 100's of people, including other major political figures, to allow Sally Langston to get blown up in the bomb?? During defiance, he seemed just as outraged as the others that 7 innocent people had to get killed to cover up the voting fraud, so despite his hired hits and other wild acts he has done, this even seemed extreme to me!! I am curious where they are going to take things!! Next episode finale I am sure will be very intense!!
ABC