Scandal

Happy Birthday, Mr. President

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Dec 06, 2012 on ABC

• Excuse me while I fvdcdgsgxmccmx

I can't get over the roller-coaster of emotions I felt. This episode gave us more pieces to the complex and interesting puzzle and ugh! I just loved it! The intensity in the scene's with Olitz (Oliva and Fitz) are just too much to handle now, I haven't seen chemistry so strong in forever! If Huck is really the assassin, which I doubt then NOOO! Also Sally needs to slow her roll! All in all it was a great episode I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!
  • Completely over the top and I love it!!!!

This episode was nothing but good! The flashbacks gave us answers to questions and tied everything together! There isn't much to say because I am speechless, except what does this mean for Fitz? will he ever be president again? I can't wait to find out!
  • OMG say it isn't so.....

Another great episode that has left me STUNNED!!! I never would have thought it was Huck that shot the President. The reason for the shooting will probably be more shocking. Now I understand why Olivia left the White House and proceeded to start her own company. I wonder when the President comes out of his coma, will he remember that he loves Liv or will he have amensia. I cannot wait to see what happens next. Like I said another GREAT episode.