Scandal

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Mar 20, 2014 on ABC

• Amazing!!

This episode was definitely one of the best!! SOOOO emotional!! I cried when Cyrus took the podium until the very end. And I actually thought it was touching (as touching as it can be given the circumstances) for Jake to stay by his side during James death (to me showing him trying to still grasp onto the little bit of good guy he can despite being "the hand of God" now..... The level of acting just seems to get better and better. Although he is not a well liked character, I found Olivia's father's acting to be superb in his scene with Olivia!!! I hung on every word and saw a softer side of the man; someone actually filled with regret over what he did and had to do, and without ANYONE to release those feelings to! And David's acting was excellent too - could practically feel the pain he was feeling!!! I actually watched this episode twice to try and catch everything - so much is going on right now - so many story lines, it is easy to get confused and I didn't want to miss a thing. I am SOOOO curious where they are taking things with Olivia's mother. The writers are amazing!!!!!!!! I can't say enough about this show!