Scandal

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Jan 10, 2013 on ABC

• last minutes

Amazing last minutes of this episode. Great. Thks Shonda
  • Absolutely LOVED this ONE

This was by far a very very very good and exciting episode. I guess our question has been answered of who was attempted to assasinate the President, Hollis. Acting President Sally Langston is actually not so smart, if she cannot see through Hollis. I would say she better be glad Fitz woke up because Hollis I believe would have dragged her into something she couldn't get out of. Mellie, is trying to make sure she holds onto the First Lady position which is pretty pathetic. She was willing to be charged with treason to keep that position. Edison and Olivia is just about finished, which should not have happened anyway. He came into the relationship demanding her time and getting into her business, which is a no no. A big smile came on my face when Fitz woke up and wanted to speak to Olivia. Now I can see the show just getting much better. Good work Shondra and team for a great show.
  • LOVED IT!

One of the best of the season, and the ending put a huge smile on my face. Finally, the President is awake and his usurper is about to be de-throned. Mellie's stupid plan actually helped them catch the assassin and eliminated Fitz's need to send his own reinstatement papers.