Scandal

Thursday 10:00 PM on ABC Premiered Apr 05, 2012 In Season

AJMeredith

Scandal Fan Reviews page 2 of 3

• Got to love it!!

I love this show. Unlike some I don't over think it - or draw meaning where there isn't. At the end of the day its a TV drama, drama being the operative word. It's well thought out and although slightly slow in a few places it was still able to surprise me which doesn't happen often. If it wasn't for that fact that I can see them dragging on this Fitz and Olivia thing to the point of insanity I would give it a 10. Hurry up and get them together already and focus on drama elsewhere for a while.
  • Fitz and Olivia

that love scene is one of the best i have every seen. I think olivia needs to get pregnant with his child to make it more interesting. I hope they can get there relationship back. Or even Mel to have an affair with someone would be great.
  • Olivia "Model Role"

Shame on Shondra Rimes for portraying this tramp Olivia as role model. If a woman wants the power she should keep her legs shut. A Mistress is not a position of power. It's a position of weakness. An adulteress is a tramp, a home wrecker, a low-life. Shame on anyone who sees Olivia as a role model.
  • IF YOU WANT ME, YOU EARN ME!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU WANT ME, YOU EARN ME!!!!!!!!! Enough said that statement says it all it has stuck in my head since i heard Olivia say it with all her attitude. I love OLIVIA shes got the best characteristics, straight up, tough, firm, sympathetic, beautiful, secretive, shes the whole damn package this show is awesome love the whole team every single one of them GLADIATORS!! . I wouldnt change one bit of it they play their roles above and beyond the expectations and is completed to perfection in every episode waiting one week is just too slow to keep up with everything coz the story is just happening to fast... Scandal keeps you on the edge of your seat all the time. I hate the first lady (Melly) she annoys me i find her acting fake and not legitimate enough her voice and facial expressions dont suit the character of a first lady. I also wish someone made a television show on real world conspiracies and how they affect us &our world our lives today. . Illuminati, free masons, HAARP, one world order etc. etc.
  • Good show

I really like the show, except for the gay scenes, sorry but at 66 y/o it truly is nauseating. Otherwise, the suspense is great and Olivia & remainder of the cast gets an A+.
  • I DVR'D EVERY EPISODE !!!!!

Thursday comes along too darn slowly !!!! I have DVR'd every episode and watch the whole loop at least once a week - now I have watched it so many times that I play it while cleaning the house and have memorized most of the dialogue - each and every one of those actors are perfectly cast - I am a 66 year old lesbian and thought the love scene with our two husbands was done PERFECTLY !!!!!! I love the president - Jake is spot on !!! - Huke stole my heart - this show is not like ANYTHING that I have ever seen march on !!!!!!!
  • Addicted to this show !!!!!!!!!!

I could watch this show every night!!!!!!!! I can't wait till Thursday rolls around so that I can see what happens next. The actors who play these parts are perfect !!! They have their characters perfected ~ so real. Can't wait till next episode (5-9) when the "Mole" is revealed. This story line is so well written. Keep it going!!!
  • georgieboyme

Every time I watch Scandal I think this must be a season finale; that's how packed every episode is. Also, I hate and, in the past, have never watch any TV series more than once. With Scandal, I always end-up watching each episode twice, just because there are so many little details that one can miss, which end up being important to some story line that's being developed. I love this show.
  • Huck!

Oh my goodness! The last episode of Scandal was soooo good. I can't believe Huck is even a semi-remotely functioning human being after all of that. Wow. The whole episode was a heartbreaker, but the scene between Huck and Olivia at the end when she said that he saved her was the worst. I love love love this show and the relationship between Olivia and Huck (and to some extent all the Gladiators) is what makes it a great show. Hats off the Shonda Rimes and her writing staff, keep up the good work.
  • Best drama on tv

Love this show wish abc wouldn't keep moving it around and making me wait two and three weeks to see the next episode
  • Bellamy Young

Awesome interview with Bellamy Young! 2013/03/interview-actress-bellamy-young-scandal
  • Worst show on TV

Awful show, bad acting, cheesy dialogue, a mess!!! the only reason this got on the air is because ABC is up Shonda's butt. TV for the dumb down masses.
  • AWESOME!!!

Awesome show! Period.
  • A clever title

a quick review to share your thoughts...
  • Great show

This show is great love this
  • Absolute drivel

What a hoot! If this show is in ANY way indicative of what goes on in America then it's no wonder you are laughing stocks all over the world. Totally unbelievable. Worse than that other drivel, Nikita, and that's saying something.
  • do not stop the show, we have to watch more...

hey! what's going on? do not stop the show, we have to watch more....
  • this show is amazing

love this
  • More!!

I'm absolutely addicted to this show. Please give us more episodes, don't end it there, because it's just starting to get juicy :D
  • Who cares?

Thats how I feel when I watch (3 episodes so far of season 2) this awful production. No one is even remotely believeable, the acting (such as it is) is horrible. Kerry Washington (!?!?!) has but ONE expression & its BORING not to mention unflattering. She gives women in Wash DC a bad name. And, whats w/the terrible over-the-elbow gloves worn at every possible outdoor moment? Her entire look is yucky. It boogles the rational mind to think ANY man in power w/a brain would have an affair w/her. And the "smelly" fixer who nobody will tell he smells? Not clever. I watch TV all the time, I enjoy it but I cannot bring myself to watch this drivel again. I don't care what happens to ANYONE on this bad show.
  • Don't miss an episode

I love this show. It has my attention every minute that it is on. Love it!!
  • Scandal is a scandal!!!

I love the show, not because I approve the theme of the lifestyle portrayed. However, Kerry Washington is absolutely amazing. I wouldn't miss an episode. I only wish there had been a role model like her when I was growing up. Her talent, how well she's honed her craft is unsurpassed by any women in prime time tv.
  • Extremely Dissaponted

Last night's show was in very poor taste and WAY over the top. First he shrugs off his wife, then he ravages Olivia, then kicks her to the curb, and then totally disrespects his wife, again. Does he want her to be in his corner or not? I did not like either of the shower scenes nor the closet encounter he had with Olivia. AND I was too undone to think that the government could intrude into the privacy of the homes of any American. I think if this is going to be the direction of the show, I will have to bow out. I did not like the show AT ALL last night. To me if Fritz is so upset with the people that put him in office, then he had the opportunity to terminate his presidency by allowing the Judge to bring the incident to light, instead he kills her and now he's mad at the world and blames everyone but himself. I don't mind the love scenes, but tone them down and quit disrespecting his wife. If he doesn't love her, move on!!!!!
  • Disappointmwnt

I did not like the show last night was not realistic. Fitz tells Olivia to wait for him and after he finds out they were all involved in the voting scandal, he tells Olivia she's okay to screw as his mistress but not as his tells Mellie that she is honest and the only one he can trust. Where does he'd get off?
  • Nothing happens

I've only watched one episode. Given the high ratings, i must have watched at an off moment. Nothing talked about things happening, but that's it. They were in an office talking about stuff, then moved to another office to talk about it and then one character went home, went to sleep, only to have someone at the office call her to talk about it, so she went to the office to talk about it more. I'd give it another chance, but nothing about these characters makes me care about them and half the actors didn't act well.
  • more awards

i think this show does not get the praise and recognition it deserves. every character is amazing and unlike homeland, it is quick paced and engaging. i hope it gets more awards
  • Gladiators in a Suit!!!

I am another one who votes this show a perfect 10. I love everything about it. Thanks to everyone who made this show possible. Entertainment at its best!!

Much Love from

SIC Shane
  • It would be a Scandal if you missed this show......

This show is one in only a handful made in recent years that doesn't treat it's viewers like they are stupid. Its fast paced, intelligent and keeps you hooked after just one episode.

This show is amazing and I strongly recommend it to everyone.
  • The Only Show

This is the only show that I look forward to watching. If I miss it I get up early, before going to work and watch it. This way I won't have to listen to the spoilers at work.
  • impossible