Scandal

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 14, 2013 on ABC

• WTF because the writers have apparently suffered a brain injury

3.5
    What just happened here? Things are moving along on one storyline since the beginning of this season, and then with this episode, most of that gets dropped and everything is changed. An EPIC FAIL as far as continuity and storytelling goes. This is the only episode I have been disappointed with. Can the writers and producers keep this show going? This one makes me think they can't.
  • could have been better

Difficult to follow some times, but overall Scandal is one of the best Drama Series in a very long time.
  • Whisky Tango Foxtrot (WTF) indeed...

3.5
    The episode starts off 10 months later which is relatively shocking. However, the episode does not give the WTF effect that I believe it is trying to insinuate. Instead of being shocked as to what is going on, I am left more shocked by how dumb all these characters seem to have gotten in 10 months. Cyrus does not realize that Fitz knows? Cyrus not realizing that Mellie would totally stab him in the back! Olivia does not come clean despite Verna's death. More importantly, Fitz trusting Mellie. After having been suspicious of her forever, he decides to trust her?

Though I do find Mellie to be even more manipulative than I thought. It is just hard to watch this episode, but I am going to keep watching. Since Ballard watching Olivia is interesting. Honestly not surprised that they decided to go in the direction of government spying on civilians. Though how Huck has not made sure Olivia's home is secure is surprising.