News on DVD

Catwoman87531

[1]Oct 23, 2009
    • level: 55
    TV shows on DVD has posted that there are plans to release this series to DVD in 2010.

Here is the link: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Scarecrow-Mrs-King-Rumors/12842
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Catwoman87531

[2]Nov 12, 2009
    • level: 55
    Release date and early artwork for the DVD: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Scarecrow-Mrs-King-Season-1/12946

cherronedavis

[3]Nov 15, 2009
    • level: 5
    I saw it on Amazon.com...they have a wishlist that tells me it is coming out in March of 2010, and that I can pre-order it.

sandbur

[4]Mar 13, 2010
    • level: 25

Just got my copy of season one and I am planning a weekend viewing marathon! Laughing

Bluvette1969

[5]Mar 13, 2010
    • level: 2
    It is about time! Purchased on Amazon and I am watching right now. This is my favorite show from the 80's. My tapes are getting very, very old. I am so happy. I'm giddy.

Umpy9610

[6]Dec 4, 2010
    • level: 3

Loved reliving the 80s, is there any word on subsequent seasons being released on DVD yet?

AshtonIverson

[7]Nov 17, 2012
    • level: 1
    I have never before get pleasure from watching a TV show as much as I have love watching Scarecrow and Mrs King. I love everytime I see Kate and Bruce together because they do really have a good chemistry. Since I’m a fan of this awesome series, I want to own a complete collection of the classic version to relieve the moments again. There are plenty of online shops selling this TV series but I must say that please be careful because there are lots of scams running around! I purchased my Scarecrow and Mrs King classic series from http://www.maddalenamapelli.com/Scarecrow+And+Mrs+King+Dvd+Complete+Series.html which turned out to be a very good deal. My order was shipped promptly. I would have to say that the quality of the discs was pretty good and the company really did a great job transferring the classic one into DVD. It also has the complete episodes of the entire show and I’m definitely a proud collector of this show! I’m pretty impressed with the whole transaction and of course for having my own copy of this unforgettable show!