Scariest Places On Earth Forums

ABC Family (ended 2006)

Have You Experianced anything Paranormal?

Jenna228

[1]Oct 29, 2006
    • level: 2
    Just wondering if anyone out there has experanced anything paranormal. If so... tell us about it. 
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jennyperson91

[2]Oct 30, 2006
    • level: 9
    i havent. but my ex best friends grampa's house was haunted. she said whenever she went into the hallway she would see her uncle that died going into the library room. and also once when she woke up she claims she saw her dead grandmother standing at the window, but it was only her top half. i never believed her, but its just cool to think a house in my neighborhood is haunted.

Slade811

[3]Nov 4, 2006
    • level: 18
    The closest thing i experianced was a few years ago i was listening to music while sleeping and i felt something brush my hair i thought it was my grandmother's spirit
    but i found out my mother brushed up against me while collecting socks or something.

pleadesman

[4]Dec 26, 2006
    • level: 1
    Many of us live in what you would call the "paranormal." We experience this everday. If you want to go to Java, Indonesia, I can ask my friend the magic man (spiritual healer) there to let you film them cutting off a dancer's head with a large ceremonial sword, and he will walk over and put it back on. No tricks. What's normal is all the spiritual and psychic abilities people have, whats "abnormal" is the closed minds of the pseudoscientists who think they know it all and the sceptics who know nothing at all but spiritual blindness which they tout as some kind of a panacea for the world's ills. Believe in nothing and you'll be saved. The para, above, normal is who we really are as humans. Not the below normals. - Duane B, rocket scientist, Electrical Engineer.

cleo1

[5]Feb 26, 2007
    • level: 1

Hi. Yes I have experienced alot of paranormal stuff in my time. A friend once owned a world war 2 cruiser which was used in the war to retreive bodies from the water as well as rescue others. My daughter and I visited her one year and while we slept down in the bunks, I had the feeling someone was watching me. I opened my eyes to see a man sitting on the opposite bunk,resting his head in his hands as he rested his elbows on his knees and was watching me and my daughter sleep. I quickly shut my eyes as this freaked me out. But realizing I had the chance to speak to him, I opened my eyes again and he was gone. He wore a big black coat with a big collar, the kind seaman wear to keep themselves warm and he was very handsome. He didnt look sad, just peaceful and watchful. We would hear heavy footsteps around the deck of the boat every night , like someone was patroling the area. My mate told me that where I slept was a big hole under the stairs where the dead bodies were kept until they got back to shore. This man left such an impression on me that I think of him often and would love to see him again.

I have had heaps more experiences with the other side-a young girl, a young boy,a woman standing by her tombstone on night in Toowong, Brisbane,black shadows moving thru my old house etc. 

david02917

[6]Jul 19, 2007
    • level: 6
    happened to me a few years ago. My house is nearly 100 years old and it was built on the ground of where an old blacksmith shop was. really freaky stuff that just think ing about scares the hell out of me

david02917

[7]Aug 10, 2007
    • level: 6
    nothing has really happened that scary at my house for a while there