Scariest Places On Earth Forums

ABC Family (ended 2006)

supernatural experince

rkm450

[1]Nov 15, 2010
    • level: 1

Me and my Family are interested in experienceing the supernatural on the tv show scariest places on earth. I have been whatching these shows but is it real. I have been studying witchcraft and wiccan for the past year. I do practice spells and chants, so I do believe to a certain point. I have never had the chance to really experience the supernatural myself and I would like to take my Family with me. The paranormal is a study I have been thinking about alot. My email address is rkm450@gmail.com or my phone number is 816-278-8059.

I hope this message gets thru. I know that you have lots of people with families that are signing up, so I understand if it takes anyone awhile to read or respond to this email.

rkm

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

rkm450

[2]Nov 15, 2010
    • level: 1

I think I might go and see some of these places myself to though. I have been doing a search for information on some of these places. Most of these places you can pay and have a nightly time to spend in these haunted places which is yet to be seen. I am watching this tv show writing down these places find some close to me and explore a new world that just waits for us I think and believe. I have never experienced the supernatural on a high level, but I have had some strange things happen to me that I have not spoken of and will keep to myself. The supernatural is a place I attend to find myself if I can. The supernatural and magic do exists in this place and time with us I know this to be thru.

I just wanted to add this to my post!

rkm

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.