Scooby and Scrappy-Doo

ABC (ended 1985)

Scooby and Scrappy-Doo Fan Reviews (7)

7.4
  • Scrappy

6.1
    Scrappy doo sucks and that is what destroyed this show before it got started. So I guess if they didn't have Scappy they would have had a good show but then again it would have been more Scooby Doo where are you? then wouldn't it? So again to peraphrase SCRAPPY SUCKS!
  • I wuv Scrappy!

7.8
    It was such a cute show. I like the idea of Scobby having a nephew, it's adorable! One thing I found was why Scobby alway ralked rike ris (always talked like this) but Scrappy didn't. Oh well, it's a cartoon, what do you expect? Haha anyway, I think that was actually one of my favourite Scobby-Doo shows. They should make new eppies of this (OK, I know. The show was canceled around 30 years ago, but still). That's just me though. If you like shows with a mix of humor and cuteness I'm sure you'll really like this show a lot.
  • Good but not the best.

Scooby doo has had so many shows over the years it isn't funny. This one is a great one and shouldn't be missed by Scooby fans.

It was well written, the writers allowed each story just enough of different elements to make it all work and kept it in line with all of Scooby's other shows.

The voice actors were the same as most of the other shows, or for the most part sounded the same, and did just as good a job as they usually do.

Overall this Scooby show was pretty good and should be given a watch through by fans.
  • Puppy Power!

Puppy Power! The Scooby and Scrappy-Doo Show was one of the best Saturday cartoons of the time. It bought us new adventures of the Scooby gang and intruduced us to Scooby's nephew Scappy Doo. He really looked up to his Uncle Scooby. Even thoguh he was scared in real life he tried to act brav in from of his lille buddy. Scappy always wanted to Splat the Ghosties while Shaggy and Scoob wanted to run away and hid from the creepy ghosts even though the were only a villian in costumes. You would think by now they would have figued it out. It would take one of Scappy's Scappy traps to help try and catch the bad guys. Even though his traps did not always work. He know his Uncle Scooby would Catch that villian.
  • Scrappy dappy doo

Scrappy Doo is Awesome
  • My favorite Scooby-Doo show, with my favorite Scooby-Doo character, Scrappy-Doo.

This show has been one of the most successful Scooby-Doo shows. Mystery Inc. has been apart, but Shaggy has stayed with his best friend, Scooby-Doo. This show introduced Scooby's nephew, Scrappy-Doo. All three of the characters worked together as a team to solve mysteries. Shaggy, and Scooby runs away from monsters, but Scrappy, being brave, tries to "splat" the enemies with "puppy power." Either Scooby, or Shaggy would grab Scrappy, and run away from the enemy. Scooby can now walk like a human, and not like a dog. Scrappy doesn't have as big a pronunciation trouble as Scooby does. Shaggy is still a skinny man trying to gain weight every chance he can get. However, these three truly make a team, and the show is well-worth watching.
  • Scooby and Scrappy-Doo was another great scooby do edtion.

Scooby and Scrappy-Doo was a great cartoon. I belive it came after the oringal scooby doo ended. But anyways. This show went along with the same plot as last time. Scooby and his friends go around solving mysteris. And always taking the mask off some guy at the end. But in this one the introduced Scrappy-Doo.