So, after watching episode 27, we find out that this new villain is not going to be as easy to caught as you would think. Crybaby Clown is really a tough villain, but we still don't have a shred of a clue as to who's behind the mask... let's face it, if he's a supernatural being, then I'm Santa Claus, and I'm not.
Seeing we don't have clues that will help us discover his true identity, we can only speculate who's behind the mask. Still, I already have a couple of suspects.
* Mr. E (I mean, according to Velma, he has not been heard from, ever since the incident of "All Fear the Freak". It could be him, although it's hard to imagine him moving around, dressed up in a costume.
*Angel Dynamite (Well, Angel also disappeared, but Velma said that Angel tried to talk with her before disappearing, but she did not want to talk with her, so it would not surprise me to see her doing this as a way to get the gang back together).
* Ed Machine (It's a long shot, but we don't know what happened to him after Pericles attacked him, so it's possible).
* Professor Pericles (He already disguised himself as a villain before, a second time would make sense, if given the right motive).
* Alice May (She was arrested by Sheriff Stone, but if she came back as the Obliteratrix, what stops her from making a come back as another villain?)
* Baylor Hotner (Daphne's new boyfriend is a really good suspect, given that we don't know a thing about him, and well, being a new character it makes us wonder what exactly is his part in the story).
* Daphne (It's an even longer shot, but, what if Daphne is doing this in order to get Fred's attention, and show him that she really needs him? It wouldn't be the first time a member of the gang dressed up in a costume... Shaggy did it, and so did Velma... what a shocking development would be if this turned out to be true, right?)
* And finally, Mayor Jones, or should I call him former Mayor Jones (We don't know what happened to him after the gang revealed that he was the Freak of Crystal Cove... we didn't see the Sheriff taking him to prison, so it may be possible that he's back as yet another villain).
What do you think? Can one of these suspects be the person behind Crybaby Clown's mask?