Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2013)

Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated (news and updates)

frosty_ice

[1]Sep 1, 2012
    • level: 24

Hey everyone, I decided to create this topic in order to have a place where to tell you some news or updates regarding this second season.

This just in: we have a few screenshots revealing what will happen in this season (one of them is an image of an ancient temple where you can see five statues, 4 statues of teenagers and one that looks like an animal). Follow this link to find out what I'm talking about, and well, place her eyour opinion regarding what do you think it is:

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/scooby-doo-mystery-incorporated

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

edmasterchaos

[2]Sep 1, 2012
    • level: 41

Cool, that's a. a. Aaaaah. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. AAAAH. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

XOLOITZCUINTLI SCOOBY. SO OBVIOUS. SO GENIUS.

frosty_ice

[3]Sep 2, 2012

edmasterchaos wrote:

Cool, that's a. a. Aaaaah. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. AAAAH. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

XOLOITZCUINTLI SCOOBY. SO OBVIOUS. SO GENIUS.

Yeah, it seems like it. And the images of a post-apocalytic Crystal Cove make us wonder whatis really going tohappen. I wonder if Nibiru is the one responsible for it?

LAT98

[4]Sep 5, 2012
    • level: 4

Dang...some scary images. And if you look at the bottom of one of the destroyed Crystal Cove ones, you can see some skeletons laying on the ground..

Anyways, some future events/spoilers from iTunes:

***SPOILER***

Edited on 09/05/2012 9:44am

puppyofwisdom

[5]Oct 16, 2012

OK, this isn't news

It's just a thought. You know how on one episode Daphne said "oh that's scappys doll" (well, she was pointing to scrappys wax figure.) Then fred said something like; "We promised each other we would never talk about him again."

Well, I think that scrappy will come back in the final episodes. If he doesn't meh, but if he does this show will just turn SUPER DUPER INFINITY epic.

perualonso1

[6]Oct 17, 2012
    • level: 18

puppyofwisdom wrote:

OK, this isn't news

It's just a thought. You know how on one episode Daphne said "oh that's scappys doll" (well, she was pointing to scrappys wax figure.) Then fred said something like; "We promised each other we would never talk about him again."

Well, I think that scrappy will come back in the final episodes. If he doesn't meh, but if he does this show will just turn SUPER DUPER INFINITY epic.

Are you nuts?! I've heard Scrappy was the worst Scooby-Doo character ever! He even had a bad rap in the movie!

Scrappy in S-D!MI? No, no, no, no! No, no, no! No, no, no! If he does, the show will become even worse than some people hating it! An epic failure is what it'll turn into!I agree with Fred about not wanting to talk about him again.

frosty_ice

[7]Oct 18, 2012

I agree. I would rather have Scooby-Dum making a come back than Scrappy (I would only let them put Scrappy in the show if he was just like the version of "Scooby-Doo Meets the Boo Brothers").

MajLorne

[8]Oct 19, 2012
    • level: 21
    Yeah, I'd rather not see him back either. I'd like more of a reason why not to speak about him as I don't know how many people saw the live action Scooby doo movie, which made Scrappy doo the villain. That comes to mind right away besides the annoying 'puppy power' crap he always says.

I'd like to see that 'Yogi Bear' character from that animal prison in season1, lol.

puppyofwisdom

[9]Oct 19, 2012

MajLorne wrote:
    Yeah, I'd rather not see him back either. I'd like more of a reason why not to speak about him as I don't know how many people saw the live action Scooby doo movie, which made Scrappy doo the villain. That comes to mind right away besides the annoying 'puppy power' crap he always says. I'd like to see that 'Yogi Bear' character from that animal prison in season1, lol.

Yeah, I meant him coming back maybe uncovering a part of the mystery, not becoming a part of the gang.

perualonso1

[10]Oct 19, 2012
    • level: 18

puppyofwisdom wrote:

MajLorne wrote:
    Yeah, I'd rather not see him back either. I'd like more of a reason why not to speak about him as I don't know how many people saw the live action Scooby doo movie, which made Scrappy doo the villain. That comes to mind right away besides the annoying 'puppy power' crap he always says. I'd like to see that 'Yogi Bear' character from that animal prison in season1, lol.

Yeah, I meant him coming back maybe uncovering a part of the mystery, not becoming a part of the gang.

Scrappy-Doo this, Scrappy-Doo that! I think we've heard enough!

puppyofwisdom

[11]Oct 20, 2012

OK, a completely different update.

SPOILER

One of the upcoming episodes will be called Stand And Deliver.

I'm Not entirely sure about this, but you could say im 96 percent.