Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2013)

Season 2 premiere date:

frosty_ice

[1]Dec 21, 2011
    • level: 24

I just found out everyone, WB and Cartoon Network have announced the premiere date for the second season of Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated, May 2012.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

syrusfan

[2]Dec 22, 2011
    • level: 38

Well alright then. Better mark my calender.

LAT98

[3]Dec 23, 2011
    • level: 4

TELETOON may be getting this season first (again), because it was recently tweeted that the creators are working on Episode 52 (the finale).

frosty_ice

[4]Dec 24, 2011
    Yeah, which I hope is just the seaosn finale and not the series finale. Let me ask you, what do you think is the big secret of Episode 52? I've been trying to come up with a theory and I got nothing solid to present here. What do you think they are planning for that episode?

LAT98

[5]Dec 24, 2011

Well, at the Comic Con, they said that Episode 52 ties directly into Episode 1, so maybe Professor Raffalo will be involved?

frosty_ice

[6]Dec 24, 2011
    It's possible... but I just can't see Ruffallo involved in this, at least not directly. But now that I think about it... What if the Mayor has always been working with Mr. E, and was the responsible for all of the mysteries that Scoob and the gang have been solving (or ar least most of them), in order to train them for something even bigger? Plus, who do you think we will see in this new season? (I mean recurring characters like the Hex Girls, Vincent Van Ghoul, and well, you know...)

edmasterchaos

[7]Dec 25, 2011
    • level: 41
    My birthday just got even more awesome.

LAT98

[8]Jan 29, 2012

I hope CN shows a preview for Season 2 after the Hall of Game awards (last year they showed promos for upcoming shows, so it is possible).

perualonso1

[9]Jan 30, 2012
    • level: 18

I hope S-D!MI Season 2 is shown either on Friday nights or Saturday mornings.

Edited on 01/30/2012 3:43pm

LAT98

[10]Feb 4, 2012

One of the show translators has revealed some info about SDMI S2:

"The season two, well. The animation is better, Velma is more like a mix of the old style and the new one, she's starting to get "cutter". At the first episode Fred's like Tom Hanks in "Cast Away", and Shaggy's hair is the new joke. At the first episodes he's bald (military school), then… well you'll see. LOL

Hot dog water's on Daphne's place at the first episode, 'cause Daphne's gone. There's a Taylor Lautner look alike character joke. The sets are amazing! Even better."

frosty_ice

[11]Feb 13, 2012
    Really? Those are really great news! Still, where did you get this piece of information, and is it from a reliable source? Just asking because those sound like really good news, and it would be good to see Hot Dog Water again (I mean, let's face it, having Linda Cardellini, who portrayed Velma in the first two live-action Scooby-Doo movies, voiging a character in this series just rocks!). By the way, did it mention something about where is Scooby?

LAT98

[12]Feb 13, 2012

frosty_ice wrote:
    Really? Those are really great news! Still, where did you get this piece of information, and is it from a reliable source? Just asking because those sound like really good news, and it would be good to see Hot Dog Water again (I mean, let's face it, having Linda Cardellini, who portrayed Velma in the first two live-action Scooby-Doo movies, voiging a character in this series just rocks!). By the way, did it mention something about where is Scooby?

It came from a comment on scoobyfan.net. The person dubs the show episodes into Spanish for Spanish countries, so it makes sense how they got access. What I'm wondering is though...could Spanish countries be getting Season 2 first before us?

frosty_ice

[13]Feb 17, 2012

Well, it's not impossible, but I do think that the U.S. will get them first, mostly because even though voice actors from other countries dub the series, that doesn't necessarily means that the series will air there first.

edmasterchaos

[14]Feb 21, 2012
    Well, season 1 ended sometime Novemberish on latin america, so, i wouldn't be too shocked if somehow season 2 started on April. However, i doubt that's the case. Sometimes shows do get their dub released first, but that doesn't seem the case for modern CN, i mean, when we finally got Young Justice here we burned through all the episodes (one new every day) but came to a halt on episode 18, which means that CN likely doesn't want other countries getting ahead, even if they have the episodes already.

LAT98

[15]Apr 29, 2012

I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but the show isn't returning in May after all.

Source: http://www.toonzone.net/forums/showthread.php?294288-Cartoon-Network-May-2012-Premiere-Info

-__-

perualonso1

[16]Apr 29, 2012
    • level: 18

WHAT?!

Everyone (including myself) was looking forward to the Season Premiere of Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated only to find out the show won't be airing in May at all?

First, the 1st episode of Season 2 turns out to be the worst, and now, CN decides to put on hiatus yet again? And I thought including Johnny Test to the channel was their worst mistake yet!

I'm only watching CN still for Looney Tunes (Classic) and Young Justice: Invasion.

They'd better have it moved to June, and it would be even better to watch on Friday nights before Cartoon Planet.

syrusfan

[17]Apr 30, 2012
    • level: 38

So let me get this straight, they're pushing back Scooby-Doo but giving the Annoying Orangea show?

I wish I could say I was more surprised by this but...

edmasterchaos

[18]Apr 30, 2012
    Apparently this is likely to keep the show back-to-back with The Loony Toons Show.

frosty_ice

[19]May 1, 2012
    For crying out loud! Why do they always do this to us fans! I mean, we're waiting for almost a year for new episodes, and now they decide to put the show on temporary hiatus, so they can keep it back-to-back with The Looney Tunes Show... that's bull#&#$! Why should we wait for the Looney Tunes Show, when Scooby is 10 times better than this new show?! Let's face it, CN ratings have been the worst of these last 10 years and they pull a stunt like this?... the only shows that had decent ratings were Scooby and Young Justice... even Ben 10 is starting to lose its appealing...

AlecVereen

[20]Jun 13, 2012
    • level: 1

Scooby doo mystery Incorporated will really be starting on July 10th 2012. The first five episodes are on you tube:

episode 1: The Night The Clown Cried (Part I)

episode 2: The House Of The Nightmare Witch

episode 3: The Night The Clown Cried Part II

episode 4: Web of Dreamweaver

episode 5: Hodag of Horror