Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2013)

Sweety-Doo! Meet the next meddling kids!

JackieJ1984

[1]Jul 21, 2010
    • level: 3

This isoff topic from this forum,but what could happen in the future!

The next generation of meddling kids is about the son of Fred/Daphne Jones, Blake! The daughter of Shaggy/Velma Rogers, Shelma! And of course, the daughter of Scooby/Sandy Doo, Sweety!

This chapter of life in the beloved well known Mystery Inc. , becoming parents.

Fred and Daphne are thrilled they have a son, Blake. Blake Jones resembles both his parents, having red hair like mom, and charming good looks of dad, Blake is charming, loving, kind-hearted, brave, and well... dangerprone? Yes! The Blake Family curse passed on to him!

Shaggy and Velma are in awe of their daughter, Shelma. Shelma Rogers resembles both her parents, having dad's tan hair, perfect eyesight, and mom's cute freckled face. Shelma is laid-back, spunky, witty, and a bit of a goofball! She has the appetite of Shaggy too!

Scooby and Sandy, the beautiful dane Scooby met, lovetheir pup, Sweety. Sweety-Doo resembles both her parents, she has sandy-colored fur, and Scooby's spots. She wear's a pink bow on her ear, and a pink collar with her initals in a flower-shaped tag. Sweety is best buds with Shelma! Sweety eats just as much as her dad and acts like him, only girly.

Will these kids follow in the same footprints as their parents? Only time will tell!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Skullduggery20

[2]Jul 25, 2010

JackieJ1984 wrote:

This isoff topic from this forum,but what could happen in the future!

The next generation of meddling kids is about the son of Fred/Daphne Jones, Blake! The daughter of Shaggy/Velma Rogers, Shelma! And of course, the daughter of Scooby/Sandy Doo, Sweety!

This chapter of life in the beloved well known Mystery Inc. , becoming parents.

Fred and Daphne are thrilled they have a son, Blake. Blake Jones resembles both his parents, having red hair like mom, and charming good looks of dad, Blake is charming, loving, kind-hearted, brave, and well... dangerprone? Yes! The Blake Family curse passed on to him!

Shaggy and Velma are in awe of their daughter, Shelma. Shelma Rogers resembles both her parents, having dad's tan hair, perfect eyesight, and mom's cute freckled face. Shelma is laid-back, spunky, witty, and a bit of a goofball! She has the appetite of Shaggy too!

Scooby and Sandy, the beautiful dane Scooby met, lovetheir pup, Sweety. Sweety-Doo resembles both her parents, she has sandy-colored fur, and Scooby's spots. She wear's a pink bow on her ear, and a pink collar with her initals in a flower-shaped tag. Sweety is best buds with Shelma! Sweety eats just as much as her dad and acts like him, only girly.

Will these kids follow in the same footprints as their parents? Only time will tell!

Wow this sounds great but mabey you should expand mabey add in another character who's apart of the gang here's what i came up with

Jack a classmate who gets stuck in they're crazy adventures black hair tan skin smart,quick witted,stronge and the master palnner ready for anything and always loyal he and Blake but heads all the time but respect each other.At least that's what i came up with only question is are you going to make a fanfic? it would be something i'd read everytime it was put up.

JackieJ1984

[4]Jul 25, 2010

Yes! I will! It will be several chapters. I will post it to Fanfiction.net soon! I'm glad you like it, and adding characters would be a good idea! Perhaps I will add a son for Shaggy/Velma and a daughter for Fred/Daphne!