Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated

Theater of Doom

Aired Weekdays 5:00 PM Aug 17, 2012 on Cartoon Network

• Heed my warning... this episode is really creepy!

Hey everyone! It's been a couple of months since I last reviewed one of the episodes of this series, so let's get started, shall we?

When I saw the title of this episode I was thinking that the gang was going to investigate a mystery regarding something similar to the Phantom of the Opera. But then, as I watched it I knew something was bound to happen. Seeing Vincent Van Ghoul in person once again is always a pleasure, especially when he helps the gang solve a mystery. Retelling the legend of Crystal Cove's earthquake was an awesome thing to do, especially with Shaggy and Scooby as lead characters.

I wasn't surprised by the culprit, since Avocados was one of those characters that you know it will become a villain sooner or later. What surprised me was to find out that the gang fought against a fake ghost, and a real ghost! I was totally blown away when we see that there's a real ghost and its the ghost of Friar Serra warning them about what will happen, but most importantly, to tell them what really happened, regarding the earthquake (which was not an earthquake but an explosion caused by gunpowder) which sent half of Crystal Cove onto the bottom of the ocean. But the most frightening part was when he told them that all of that happened before and that in order to stop Nibiru from happening, Scooby must die, just before he crumbles into dust in front of their very eyes.... creepy ans worthy of a spooky and sinister 10.