What makes Scooby-Doo So Intresting?

charmedluver

[1]Jul 7, 2006
    • level: 8
    i think it's intresting cuz he is the first talking dog who solves mysteres and it's been on for so long.i've been watching it since i was about 2yrs i'm 11 now going on 12 going 2 the seventh grade and i still watch it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mangafreak15

[2]Jul 7, 2006
    • level: 19
    it's a classic, i guess. it's got good features and an interesting storyline. that's what i think, anyhoo.

Lucey

[3]Jul 9, 2006
    • level: 16
    I enjoy watching them go on the hunt for different creatures. It's a bunch of fun. I'm a fan of pretty much every Scooby show/movie as long as Scrappy isn't a part of it.

ScreamingViking

[4]Dec 8, 2006
    • level: 6
    same

calicow

[5]Dec 23, 2006
    • level: 53
    Lucey wrote:
    I enjoy watching them go on the hunt for different creatures. It's a bunch of fun. I'm a fan of pretty much every Scooby show/movie as long as Scrappy isn't a part of it.

I agree. Some other thing that I think makes the show so great is the way Scooby can talk how he and Shaggy always found their courage after eating their trusty Scooby Snacks.

Shayera-Hol

[6]Dec 28, 2006
    • level: 20
    calicow wrote:
    Lucey wrote:

I agree. Some other thing that I think makes the show so great is the way Scooby can talk how he and Shaggy always found their courage after eating their trusty Scooby Snacks.

Yeah, that's right.

adarrefnop

[7]Jan 13, 2007
    • level: 3
    It's interesting because you can try to solve the mystery but you can laugh with them too.

Shayera-Hol

[8]Jan 13, 2007
    adarrefnop wrote:
    It's interesting because you can try to solve the mystery but you can laugh with them too.

Yes, ^_^. Shaggy and Scooby-Doo are so funny.

Fugabutacus

[9]Jan 27, 2007
    • level: 10
    Just coz its amazing. The characters are so lovable.

I'm 14 and is still watch it. I love it and I have so much merchandise and stuff (dvds, books etc but one of my favs is this huge scooby figurine

Maisy13

[10]Mar 9, 2007
    • level: 17
    It's good because of the characters, and the story lines. It was the only cartoon that was on when I was a kid that wasn't silly. It actually made me think. I think it's why I love mysteries today. I'm 31, so I'd call that staying power.

Titanicfreak11

[11]May 6, 2007

I've never known a person who didn't watch Scooby-Doo! itz a show that everyone remembers and will live on in our hearts forever. Whenever I hear "Scooby-Dooby-Doo, where are you?" I can't help continuing with "We got some work to do now!" it will go down in history as one of the best cartoons on TV!

TVObsessee

[12]Jul 29, 2007
    • level: 6
    I think it's because it has such cliche characters that you can't help enjoying it. The monsters are so random and the places are so strange that you just want to watch and see the crazy things they get into. It also helps that it is a classic, so it has some form of thought going into each episode.

Bones_lover

[13]Jul 31, 2007
    well I was upsessed with it when I was in 2nd grade.I liked it because well I loved dogs and Scooby is a dog and because it is one of those mystery kid shows that you can acually understand the cluesand solve it with them also it was fun seeing how the characters developed seeing Daphne loves Fred like that. Also I thought it was quiet funny and I still doo.

stepptv

[14]Nov 24, 2007
    • level: 2

i think that the jokes were so funny.that's why i like it.! also,do you think it's now canclled since hanna or barbarra,(i can't remember) died of age?(92,or94)

ThePetrifiedOne

[15]Aug 3, 2008
    • level: 4
    It was funny.

lhotpdisney

[16]Oct 8, 2008
    • level: 9
    i LOVE SCOONY DOO

amaryllis88

[17]Oct 19, 2008
    Maisy13 wrote:
    It's good because of the characters, and the story lines. It was the only cartoon that was on when I was a kid that wasn't silly. It actually made me think. I think it's why I love mysteries today. I'm 31, so I'd call that staying power.

I've always loved Scooby doo, I'm in my late 20s, and still love watching it on the Cartoon Network, or wherever I can find it on these days. I love the movies they came out w/ like "Scooby doo on Zombie Island," the other show, "A Pup Named Scooby doo," and the other older movies they came out w/ that starred other famous people like Mama Cass, the Addams Family, and the Harlem Globetrotters. I'll always have a place for Scooby doo!

What makes the show so great I think is the grouping of characters, each one's own personality, laughing at their own quirkiness, the food-crazed Scooby & Shaggy, the mysteries w/ good dialogue, and the wrap-up/explanation at the end.

Frozen_Shadow07

[18]Nov 20, 2008
    • level: 1
    I love the characters with their different personalities, not to mention the overall storyline of solving the mystery.

Bones_lover

[19]Dec 21, 2008
    i like it because when you add up all the clues it make sense. It keeps you guessing as you watch it you get familar with it then you just automatically say let's split up gang or jinkies. It doesn't get boring it acually gets you more into it. I like the monsters some are funny like chickenstein or sketeton men but others are scary like Dracula or the Were wolf. Scooby-Doo is one of those shows that gets you hooked on mystery shows. It has humor in it to also it is so funny seeing scooby and shaggy get scared and how they always end up being the bait. I like it how Fred always says me and daphne just dropping those small signs that he digs her. Velma always has something computing in her brain. Put these meddeling kids and dumb dog together and you get a show with humor,mystery,and unpredictable traps.Scooby-Doo will always hold a special place in my heart.

JackieJ1984

[20]Sep 19, 2009
    There's just something about two guys, two girls and a great dane driving around in a flower power van solving mysteries!