Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!

CBS (ended 1972)

Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! Fan Reviews (88)

• Scooby Doo Where Are You is one of the coolest cartoons ever. I liked every character in the show. Shaggy, Scooby, Velma, Fred, and Daphne, riding around in that cool van, solving mysteries. You gotta love that.

The whole idea of them riding around in that totally cool van called The Mystery Machine and solving mysteries and being chased by ghosts and creepy creatures is one of the best ideas ever for a cartoon. And the characters were all cool. Scooby Doo the amazing dog who could talk and acted almost like a human. But he was so chicken and it was always so funny to see how he would react every time he would be faced by a ghost or a monster. Shaggy was just as chicken as Scooby. And I loved how Shaggy talked. And who can forget his famous phrase that he said in almost every episode. ZOINKS!!! Velma, the super smart one with the glasses. She was the one who solved most of the mysteries. Fred, the leader. He usually helped with solving the mysteries and he was always known for saying, " let's split up and look for clues. " And Daphne. She was pretty but she was always getting kidnapped. Her nick name was Danger Prone Daphne. I really like every character and I really like this show.