Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!

CBS (ended 1972)

Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! Fan Reviews (87)

• Classic

This was one of my favourite cartoons. A group of kids works on mysterious sightings of monsters who cause problems for people. I especially liked the duo shaggy and scooby they always did stupid things to make matters worse. Usually Velma had to help them. The places where the stories took place where also cool swamps, mines, castles, ships, islands. Most of the time the monsters where guys in costumes wanting to take revenge on people or trying to get people to leave for their own purposes. And i would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids! It's a kind of show that was exciting to watch. I grew up in the nineties and a lot of reruns where shown on Sunday morning. What hooked me on the show was the overall atmosphere. it was funny spooky and exciting to watch. Later you had the scooby doo show which also was very good. I haven't seen much of the newest mystery incorporated but i think you could milk out the show too much. Eventhow the show started in the late sixties it is still good fun.