Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!

Scooby-Doo And The Cyber Chase

Aired Saturday 10:30 AM Oct 09, 2001 on CBS

• One of the best Scooby-Doo TV Movies!

In the episode/movie, the gang head over to a college where their friend is working on a new video game with them as the main stars! But when they get there, they are accidently blasted into the game along with their villian - The Cyber Virus. They have to make it through all ten levels of the game, or else they won't get out, and then beat the virus. In the end, they, of course, beat the virus, get out of the game, and discover who the culprit behind the virus is.

This has to be the best of the Scooby-Doo Movies! It has a totally different theme around it and a new way to solve the mystery. It had the right amount of action, especially for a cartoon, and was able to hold my attention throughout the entire movie. It was definitly worth my time to watch. A 10/10:)
  • Cyber Scooby? Hmmmm, I dont think so.

5.5
    Dont get me wrong, I love anything remotely Scooby Doo. But this movie really annoyed me. All the 'new' Scooby Doo movies have, but maybe i am a traditionalist. I dont like how the characters have been re-drawn; Daphne especially looks uber anime-like. The general idea was okay, but it seemed more like an exscuse to pay homage to the original episodes without actually re-visting them and creating a movie in the original style. Yes, times have changed, but still ^_^

Though, the whole meeting up with their "Cyber selves" was cool, and how they were still drawn in their original style. What annoyed me was that Cyber Shaggy was in red, YES, i know they had to make a difference between them, but yeah. And there was a serious lack of clues.

In conclusion, its Scooby Doo, so i have to love it. Otherwise, its going to the back of my Dvd collection.