Scooby-Doo

ABC (ended 1978)

Scooby-Doo Fan Reviews (33)

7.8
  • Scooby-Doo is a show about the talking crime-solving dog, Scooby-Doo and his friends, Shaggy (the clueless one), Daphne (the damsel in distress), Velma (the smart one), and Fred (the leader who came up with botched plans).

I have always adored this show. I loved watching Scooby as a kid, and watching him solve the mysteries. Yes, it was a little cliche. I mean, almost every episode something happened to poor Daphne, and everything else happened to Scooby and Shaggy. They were always the ones who ran into the monsters, and then Fred would come up with a plan that Scooby and/or Shaggy would botch. Really, now that I think about it, every episode was almost the same. They'd discover a monster, Daphne would get kidnapped most of the time, Shaggy and Scooby would be chased by the monster, Fred would come up with a plan that Shaggy and/or Scooby would botch (as I said earlier), and Velma would reveal who it really was with little clues that were almost impossible for me, at least to link together before she said anything. But still, I loved the show so much and they really need to bring the old version back. Once I'd seen a lot of the old ones, I started watching the Young Scooby-doo and all the other versions, but I love the original. The movies were pretty good, though. So yes, bring Scooby back!