Scooby-Doo

Vampire Bats and Scaredy Cats

Aired Unknown Sep 17, 1977 on ABC

• awesome but weird

This episode had its ups and downs. The positive side was the vampires. They crack me up when you look at them. Because there not vampires there cheetahs.The sound effects and way they look make them look like cheetahs. Down side the animation. Other than that you have got to see this episode. d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d dd d d d
  • This episode is about the gang as they go to see Daphney's friend Lisa on spooky Great Skull Island.This is avery funny and interesting episode.Which also shows that Shaggy is NOT vegetarian.

This is a very interesting episode.Also it\'s the third time they showed Scooby Doos dimwitted cousin Scooby Dum in the series.But I had one problem with this episode the vampires. They didn\'t look too much like vampires.Okay they had the dead white face and fangs.It\'s just that with the teeth and the eyes it looked more like a saber tooth tiger monster. What they messed up was when they finally caught him and he landed in the swimming pool the coffin sunk and he looked like a bobbing cork.The thing I liked best was when the vampire was trying to get to them in the coffin room.They would jump in acoffin he would look and they would be in another one. I still can\'t figure out how they did that.This episode also prooves that Shaggy is NOT a vegetarian.At the end Daphney\'s friend Lisa thanks them with hamburgers.Scooby Doo,Scooby Dum,and Shaggy gobble down every last hamburger.