Scooby's All Star Laff-A-Lympics

ABC (ended 1979)

TVvuer69

Scooby's All Star Laff-A-Lympics Fan Reviews (6)

7.6
  • Childhood favourite. It really is a shame not many people know about this show.

Wow, my third show review of the day! Okay, anyways: this only ever played during school breaks in the UK. I'd wake up everyday of all school breaks, and tune into the usual Scooby-Doo marathons. This show in particular I loved. It was just great! Three teams of famous Warner Brothers cartoons in three teams fighting in an olympics type show! Whoever thought of that idea is a genius. I used to boo when the villians team came on, and cheer for the Yogi Yahooies (or something like that :P) who were my favs, along with The Scooby-Doobies or something like that. I just loved it all. The fact that the presenters were famous characters to (Snagglepuss and that other one) and the events were hillarious! They still show the Scooby-Doo marathons today, but it's just a real shame that this oldie classic has been replaced with crap like Shaggy And Scooby Get A Clue. The thing that lowered the score for me was the fact that it isn't played as much now, but I guess that's just CN/Boomerang's fault.

Grade: A