A Scorpion Community
Monday 9:00 PM on CBS (Returning October 3, 2016)

CBS is shaking up its schedule quite a bit this fall. The Big Bang Theory is moving to Mondays at 8pm to start off the season while the network airs NFL Thursday Night Football on, uh, Thursdays. But starting on October 30, The Big Bang will return to Thursdays at 8pm. That same week will also see the premiere of Two and a Half Men's final season, which will air Thursdays at 9pm. 

Other shows moving to new nights are NCIS: Los Angeles, which will head to Mondays at 10pm, following new drama Scorpion; The Amazing Race, which will shift to Fridays at 8pm to make way for the Tea Leoni-starring Madam Secretary on Sundays at 8pm; and CSI, which will relocate to Sundays at 10pm and split the time slot with new spin-off CSI: Cyber.

Kevin Williamson's new drama Stalker will air in CSI's old berth, Wednesdays at 10pm.

Held for midseason are Mike & MollyUndercover Boss, The Mentalist, and Vince Gilligan's new drama Battle Creek, as well as the network's new remake of The Odd Couple starring Matthew Perry and Thomas Lennon.

Noticeably absent from the schedule is the much-hyped How I Met Your Mother spin-off How I Met Your Dad. In explaining why it wasn't picked up, CBS's Nina Tassler said, "There were elements of the pilot that didn't work out." The network reached out to producers Carter and Bays about redoing the pilot, but "It wasn't what they wanted to do."

Check out CBS's full fall schedule below.

CBS'S FALL 2014-2015 SCHEDULE 
New shows are listed in ALL CAPS AND UNDERLINED

MONDAY

8-8:30pm – The Big Bang Theory 2 Broke Girls
8:30-9pm – Mom
9-10pm – SCORPION
10-11pm – NCIS: Los Angeles

TUESDAY

8-9pm – NCIS
9-10pm – NCIS: NEW ORLEANS
10-11pm – Person of Interest

WEDNESDAY

8-9pm – Survivor
9-10pm – Criminal Minds
10-11pm – STALKER

THURSDAY

8-11pm Eastern / 5-8pm Pacific – THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL (September 11 - October 23)
8-8:30pm – The Big Bang Theory (as of October 30)
8:30-9pm – The Millers (as of October 30)
9-9:30pm – Two and a Half Men (as of October 30)
9:30-10pm – THE McCARTHYS (
as of October 30)
10-11pm – Elementary (as of October 30)

FRIDAY

8-8pm – The Amazing Race
9-10pm – Hawaii Five-0
10-11pm – Blue Bloods

SUNDAY

7-8pm – 60 Minutes
8-9pm – MADAME SECRETARY
9-10pm – The Good Wife
10-11pm – CSICSI: CYBER (CSI: Cyber will take over the time slot later in the season)

Upfronts 2014 HQ:
New Shows, Network Schedules, Video Previews, and More

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 4/25/2016

Season 2 : Episode 24

40 Comments
Comments (40)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I agree with wolfej887243 Need to move NCIS LA back to a resealable time for us folks that need to work the next day I have tried staying up and always fall asleep as soon as it starts
Flag
What's the big deal? I just DVD everything and watch it when I want anyway!!
Flag
Need to move NCIS Los Angeles back to 8pm or 9pm people have work the next day and 10pm is too freaking late I won't ever be able to watch it and I really like this show!!
Flag
LOL Check out the Amazing Race Time Slot.......8 - 8PM
Flag
The Amazing Race on Friday's gives me something to watch on Friday's, but I now have no interest in CBS's Sunday's, unless I choose to catch CSI, which I haven't done in 5 or 6 seasons, on Sunday night. NCIA: LA could benefit greatly from their move to Monday's and gives me something I want to watch each hour on Monday's.
Flag
Anyone know if Mom will be put on Netflix, and if so, around when?
Flag
And they say tv has no imagination proof we have ANOTHER CSI spinoff & ANOTHER NCIS spinoff. Oh the excitement of originality!
Flag
The only thing that jumps put at me is having two NCIS shows on the same night. I'd prefer to have that spread out one a night, if I were a programmer. Perhaps even every other night - Monday, Wednesday, and Friday or Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

I would also flip Madame Secretary with the CSI shows.
Flag
NCIS:LA had always been the same night as the original show - the main NCIS is a pretty good lead-in for the newer show. And had proven to be a success for CBS. So no real surprise there.
Flag
Battle Creek is really the only show at the moment that appeals to me on the CBS schedule this season. I can't wait to see what David Shore and Vince Gilligan have cooked (not a BB pun) up.

(also Football!!)
Flag
Otherwise, CBS is being smart by not adding a bunch of hacky, lame-premised new programming *cough*ABC*cough* to the lineup and coasting through with its existing programming--all the way to the top again.

Flag
I was glad last year when they moved Mom away from 2BG, it is just too good for that show. While I can't say the other CBS shows are the cream of the crop, "Broke" takes bad to a whole new level, while Mom is actually pretty heartfelt and genuine, has a nice story and redeeming message, and less "toilet humor." Hopefully it gets moved.
Flag
Why not just leave TBBT on Monday nights? Sheesh.
Flag
If they do that then NBC wont cancelled anymore beloved comedies. *rage*
Flag
Huh? Proofread please.
Flag
*cancel
Flag
Interesting that Elementary is going to have a shorter run than BBT. But I suppose that's okay with me. It will be weird to not have 'The Amazing Race' on Sundays anymore. But I guess it doesn't matter. Sunday or Friday, I'll still end up watching it the next day.
Flag
I'm not surprised CBS Monday fell apart, it's been really shaky this season and since HIMYM left it's looked quite pathetic. I don't really see 2 Broke Girls sticking at 8 though, that show is really filthy, it's a 9pm series, except not anymore. I do think that if Scorpion tanks, it'll wipe that whole night out though.

Oh dear, Wednesday is dead to me.

Thursday looks strong once Football season is over (it'll be strong with it, but I'm only thinking regular programming). The only oddity is having 2 family name title shows starting "The M____".

Sunday, until CSI: Cyber comes in it looks good.
Flag
Is it wrong that Football is the only thing that jumps out for me? No, it's not wrong...
Flag
Hm, wonder if the mixed reviews that the HIMYM finale got put a damper on the spinoff... ah well, not sad.
Flag
so I'm guessing 2 Broke Girls premieres once TBBT moves to the night of CBS comedies I don't watch? I don't get why they keep holding Mike & Molly until midseason, get rid of some of the crap they have and do it in the fall. I'm sure a new comedy will get canned and Scorpion will move to a new day and time and the existing comedy will be moved to Mondays with Mike & Molly premiering earlier than intended. I guess NCIS is the new CSI? I watched CSI for the first 4 or 5 years, then I stopped.. now I don't care lol I'll be passing on all these new shows, so only the returning timeslots are of interest to me.
Flag
Mike & Molly is easy and safe, but not a significant "gotta see it" show, so it's easy to leave in a holding pattern. This is SOP for the eyeball network, remember Rules of Engagement? That was the same thing.
Flag
So are CSI and CSI: Cyber going to be either short seasons or cram 22 episodes into less time (not too bad as I hate every other week format they have nowadays) or is CSI moving to a different day/time slot once Cyber starts? And Sunday??? I guess CBS is saying, you're on your last legs. At least its not Friday, that's the kiss of death for most shows.
Flag
With any luck, CSI: Cyber will be 3 episodes and canned. Sunday is a soft day, it's easy to get attention with something different for any network who tries, so putting the aging CSI there is like moving it closer to pasture but still giving it a chance to run.
Flag
What about Taxi-22, is that going ahead?
Flag
I forgot all about that. Thanks.
Flag
The times, they are a-changing. Now we get to see if NCIS: LA has an audience outside of people who just don't bother to change the channel after NCIS. It's had over 100 episodes, so it doesn't really matter at this point. And when was the last time CBS ran an hour-long drama Mondays at 9:00? Thirty years ago, pre-Murphy Brown? Longer ago than that?
Flag
The Big Bang Theory:
- We're not in Kanas anymore, Monday!!!
- There's No Place Like Home, Thursday!!!
Flag
Short memory? BBT was on Mondays before it was moved to Thursdays three seasons ago.
Flag
Well, When The Big Bang Theory started off on CBS... It was on Monday nights for about the first 3 season... But they move it to Thursday Night the following season. And that became their great high rating viewers home from now on...

That's why they're not keeping "The Big Bang Theory" on Monday Nights, on the move after Thursday Night Football... Because Thursday Nights is their home, where they did better than being on Monday Nights....
Flag
Won't be use to not seeing NCIS LA after NCIS but there will finally something to watch at 10:00 on Monday's.
Flag
YES! No How I Met Your Dad! And Please stop calling it a spinoff like it's not none other then the title it had noting to do with How I Met Your Mother!
Flag
Tuesday looks to be crowded again. The competition between NCIS:NOLA and SHIELD will be interesting. While it could hurt NCIS:NOLA, much of the NCIS:NOLA fans are going to be NCIS fans. So it should carry over a number of fans from NCIS but it could have trouble attracting non-NCIS fans. And it's likely that Supernatural will be on again at that time, which will hurt SHIELD.

Flag
The backdoor pilot for NOLA was really bad, I don't think it'll have "fans" so much as "people who don't care about what they watch after NCIS". SHIELD will eat its lunch if it can step up the quality a little and get some fresh word-of-mouth going.
Flag
"Stalker" seems like a good fit to "Criminal Minds". I can't wait for this show and more importantly i can't wait for Person of Interest' return. This show is so damn GREAT!
Flag
What about The Mentalist, didn't that get renewed at the last second?
Flag
It got renewed at the eleventh hour, but there are rumours that it will be a 13-episode season.

Bruno Heller has already referred to S7 has the final season where they are giving fans an encore.
Flag
Mid season, I think.
Flag
It was renewed, but they're keeping it for mid-season. I suspect they'll use it to replace their worst performing show. They may have decided to renew it so that someone else didn't pick it up. But since it's not on the fall schedule it would suggest this will probably be it's last year.

Flag
Follow this Show
Members