Where is VH1s publicity?

wwillow

[1]Jul 15, 2007
    • level: 11

I just saw the advert for this new show on VHI a few weeks ago and it premire's tonight? Wow I wouldn't have know if I hadn't pulled it up here. I've not really heard anything about it. Where's the support? Look at all the publicity Charm School and Flavor of Love has received...

I started watching Happy Days in thevery late 70's and early 80's, I didn't get the attraction for Fonzie, I guess I wastoo young but I thought Chachi was hot! I fell for him backwhen he was the annyoing teenager.

I've always heard that Scott Baio was a player so I think it's going to be interesting to see him on the dating scene.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kebarrera

[2]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 7
    Yeah me too i love this show and i too want to know where the publicity is for this show cause the premeire was great but i didn't know where to look for the next episode.

Maybe they don't have faith in this show. i do hopefully it gets some great reviews

wwillow

[3]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 11
    kebarrera wrote:
    Yeah me too i love this show and i too want to know where the publicity is for this show cause the premeire was great but i didn't know where to look for the next episode.

Maybe they don't have faith in this show. i do hopefully it gets some great reviews

I enjoyed it, thought some of his reactions came off very real. He seems very... old school I guess. I've read some blog reviews and so far most people seem to like it, the people who know about it that is.