Scott Baio is 46...and Pregnant

Intimacy

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Aug 12, 2007 on VH1

4.4
  • Having to face the truth about yourself

I'm enjoying this show, because it shows a celebrity (can he still be called one I'm just asking), being out of their comfort zone, and having to face the truth about themselves. Scott seems to have it in his head that relationships are easy, and how can someone be with one person the rest of their lives and not go crazy. I think the real question is will anyone want to be with him for the rest of their lives. He is also disturbed because every woman he has come in contact with to apologize, has pretty much told him things he is tired of hearing. Tough!!! The truth hurts Scott. Seeing him attend a cuddle party was quite funny. You could tell he was not comfortable, while his sleety, nasty sex addicted friend Johnny V was hoping to score. I want to know how Scott met Johnny, and how it is they stayed friends for as long as they have been. It's so obvious that Johnny is in Scott's shadow. It was also interesting watching Scott cut off a physical relationship with someone. However, I found it real amusing that when he finally says the words, she was all "you are this, and you are that." Which led me to believe she was holding out for the hope the sex would lead to something, and when it did not, she got upset. I'm looking forward to next weeks show!! Scott finally tells Johnny to beat it!!! Yes!!!!