Scott Baio is 46...and Pregnant

VH1 (ended 2008)

Scott Baio is 46...and Pregnant Fan Reviews (11)

4.3
  • Chachi does what?! This is a guilty masterpiece and I'll be watching the next 7 episodes.

Scott Baio has bedded so many starlets, models and playmates but can't seen to keep them. Hey, I don't even think he's very happy! This first episode is just a true piece of work. Who doesn't love to watch our favorite childhood celebrities and how their lives are now as adults? In the first show, he choses his life coach, meets up with a few of his old flames and has to discuss with them what went wrong and what went right in their relationship. We also meet Renee, the current flame in Baio's candle. Most of his friends he's had for over 15 years and as loyal as they are, one of them is a total destructive influence. Baio himself seems sincere about this personal journey and has some good one liners peppered throughout. He seems as if he's being honest about his feelings- about Renee, about the process and his past mistakes. There are a total of eight weeks where Baio meets with his life coach and together they attempt to fix his life, his commitment issues and anything else they come up with along the way. I'll be watching, yes, I'll be there routing Baio along. Maybe at the end of this, he'll get the girl and live happily ever after.