Scott Baio is 46...and Pregnant

VH1 (ended 2008)

Scott Baio is 46...and Pregnant Fan Reviews (11)

4.3
  • Yes, it's another reality show with a has-been actor. But I have to admit, it seems like Scott Baio is serious about cleaning up his act and settling down. I'm hoping the best for him.

I'm beginning to think that I might be a little bit of a reality TV junkie. However, it's important to me when watching a reality show that the ultimate payoff is a positive one. Most reality shows focus on back-stabbing the person next to you. I really don't like those kinds of shows. Scott Baio Is 45 And Single doesn't seem to be that kind of reality show.

I can't say that I was ever a fan of anything Scott Baio was in. I grew up with Happy Days reruns (the show originally aired in 74, I was born in 73), Joanie loves Chachi and Charles in Charge. But those shows weren't particularly influential.

Scott Baio Is 45 And Single, on the other hand, is an interesting look into the life of someone who has never had to work very hard to get the girl. Yet, he realizes that there's a lot more to life than "chasing tail". So, this show seems to document a sincere effort to clean up his act and become marriage material.

So far, it seems like Scott Baio is making all the right moves toward that goal with the help of a tough, smart life coach.

So I'm rooting for Scott Baio at this point. Hopefully, he'll come to his senses and realize that his "best buddy" Johnny Venokur is one of the biggest influences that is holding him back.

I'll be tuning in for more...