Scrapped Princess

(ended 2003)

Chiroptera_Rex

Scrapped Princess Fan Reviews (9)

• A young girl, abandoned at birth, trying to figure out her destiny that is larger than anyone could imagine while her own country tries to kill her.

After seeing the first disc I unsure how much I would enjoy the story however as it progressed I became more and more intrigued. As others have said this mixes the perfect amount of action and character development. I will not dive to deep into the story because you need to see it to believe it. The weapons, or dragoons, are by far some of the coolest characters; I saw emotion come from them that I did not expect. The characters are deep and moving; Pacifica, Shannon, and Raquel are the closest siblings I have ever seen in anime and I love it! No matter what that world throws at them they always stand side by side ready and waiting to over come it. I loved the sibling rivalry between Pacifica and Shannon it was picture perfect and I could tell even while they fought that they truly cared for one another. Raquel is the balance between the two she can get angry but only when it is absolutely necessary. Moving on though the end was very well done and I did enjoy it I don't know of a better way to wrap up the story. This is by far one of the more complete series that I have ever watched. Pick it up and take a look!