Scrubs Forums

NBC (ended 2010)

General Q&A Thread... ask anything!

MrPixelAttack

[121]Jun 6, 2007
    • level: 10

ilovescrubs202 wrote:
    Who all has been conned by sam

I think its been referenced that almost everyone has but to my knowledge..

Dr. Cox first, then Elliot, then Jordan.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ilovescrubs202

[122]Jun 6, 2007
    • level: 1
    In my rite of passage carla said she had got tricked too, the show did not show it though

jd_newbie

[123]Jun 6, 2007
    • level: 12

Is it just me, or is there an extra Deja Vu moment that JD doesn't notice in My Deja Vu Deja Vu? I just rewatched My Old Lady and the decision Elliot had to make about her patient sounds like the same decision Cox was trying to make in MDVDV.

(Not to mention that Cox telling Elliot at the end of MOL, "Don't second guess yourself. You made the right decision." is absolute proof that Elliot was wrong to say he'd never been supportive of her, but this is the question thread, not the rant thread, so I'll leave that alone.) 

Stikky

[124]Jun 6, 2007
    • level: 15
    jd_newbie wrote:

Is it just me, or is there an extra Deja Vu moment that JD doesn't notice in My Deja Vu Deja Vu? I just rewatched My Old Lady and the decision Elliot had to make about her patient sounds like the same decision Cox was trying to make in MDVDV.

I didnt think JD acknowledged everything that had happened before in that episode. Having said that, in a recent poll, conducted by me on a piece of paper with me as the only voter, concluded that this episode is in fact the worst episode in Scrubs history. You cant argue with statistics, people..

Hakuo0000

[125]Jun 6, 2007

Ask anything? Ok then.

Question: What did Dr.Cox end up doing to the Johava's Witness? Sure, he treated her, but how?

MichaelWClark

[126]Jun 6, 2007
    Stikky wrote:
    jd_newbie wrote:

I didnt think JD acknowledged everything that had happened before in that episode. Having said that, in a recent poll, conducted by me on a piece of paper with me as the only voter, concluded that this episode is in fact the worst episode in Scrubs history. You cant argue with statistics, people..

Worse than My Night to Remember?

Stikky

[127]Jun 6, 2007
    MichaelWClark wrote:
    Stikky wrote:
    jd_newbie wrote:

Yep, in actual fact, My Deja Vu, My Sh!t Episode (full title) got a staggering 100% of the votes in my survey.. It really is The Worst Episode EVER!

MichaelWClark

[128]Jun 6, 2007
    Well, 100% is rather convincing margin, little room for error there, huh?

Stikky

[129]Jun 7, 2007
    MichaelWClark wrote:
    Well, 100% is rather convincing margin, little room for error there, huh?

Well, there has been some spectulation in the liberal media about ballot fixing and thus, I will be hiring an independant investigator to check my figures.. I'm confident that I have not miscounted so, pending the investigation, i am maintaining my standpoint on the issue..

MrPixelAttack

[130]Jun 7, 2007
    haha, Stikky is crazy!

dkm978

[131]Jun 7, 2007
    • level: 1
    Stikky wrote:
    MichaelWClark wrote:
    Stikky wrote:
    jd_newbie wrote:

Yep, in actual fact, My Deja Vu, My Sh!t Episode (full title) got a staggering 100% of the votes in my survey.. It really is The Worst Episode EVER!

STRAW POLL!!!

(I've been waiting patiently to use that reference ever since U.S. history class junior year of high school)

jd_newbie

[132]Jun 7, 2007

Stikky wrote:

Yeah, well I don't pay attention to statistics as 87.3% are made up.

Having said that, a similar poll conducted with me as the only voter showed that 100% of people think that -

SO'S YOUR FACE!

JD, hey we talked about this and we agreed you weren't going to say that...

Anyway what I was going to say was that 100% of people in MY poll thought My Deja Vu Deja Vu was 9 out of 10 and only deducted points because of Elliot's attitude and also thought that My Night to Remember was actually one of JD's fantasies and never really aired...

Edited on 06/07/2007 7:23am
    Edited 3 total times.

Elliot341

[133]Jun 7, 2007
    • level: 3
    MrPixelAttack wrote:
    MacGyver46 wrote:
    rabbit-man3333 wrote:
    MrPixelAttack wrote:

Dr. Kelso's Vasectomy

He said he had it back in 1968.

Wouldnt that make his son 40!?

I was under the impression he was 20 something.

Good thing to bring up, because I was under the impression that Dr. Cox had a vasectomy in season four around, but he still got Jordan pregnant again (I know he reversed it, but the ending of the episode seemed to indicate that he got another one). I digress, Maybe the scrubs universe is like the island on Lost and men become much more fertile. Like a bunch of Kevin Federlines walking around a hospital.

Have there ever been any referances to Harrison's age? He might be 40

There was a photo of him, he looked like a teenager, plus hes having underage sex, running drug labs and getting freshly pierced nipples. Just sounds like hes more of a teenager than an old man. 

I think Harrison would be in his 20s, due to the college references and various other things that would indicate that age. The problem is that a several of the characters on Scrubs have inconsistent backgrounds/histories and Kelso is one of them. Part of the problem with him is that his stories seem to tell us that in his late teens/early twenties he was getting a vasectomy, married, fighting in Vietnam as a sailor and/or Marine, graduating college and working as a medical resident. You just have to overlook the "vasectomy in '68" thing.
    Edited on 06/07/2007 8:48am

jd_newbie

[134]Jun 7, 2007
    I agree with Elliot341. I think Kelso has settled on 1968 as the year to mention any time he wants to make it clear this story took place in the past, whether or not the story actually took place in that year.

ScrubsPT

[135]Jun 7, 2007
    • level: 4
    Hakuo0000 wrote:

Ask anything? Ok then.

Question: What did Dr.Cox end up doing to the Johava's Witness? Sure, he treated her, but how?

Im not sure they ever really tell us they just say he treated her and not how or what he did.

MrPixelAttack

[136]Jun 7, 2007

jd_newbie wrote:
    I agree with Elliot341. I think Kelso has settled on 1968 as the year to mention any time he wants to make it clear this story took place in the past, whether or not the story actually took place in that year.

Ah no, he meant 1968.

Quote:

Dr. Kelso: You just got a vasectomy! I had mine done back in '68. Ironically, that was the same year that Enid discovered pasta and I discovered I'm not attracted to enormous women

But wait theres more?

Dr. Cox said he was 57 in season 5 which was 2006? That would make him born in 1949, so he was 19 years old in 1968!

1) Who gets a vasectomy at 19?
    2) It was also stated that he graduated in 1968 (at the age of 19?)
    3) In 1968 he met enid but Dr. Townsend said he introduced them? Im assuming kelso & townsend met in hospital not when they were young bucks.

Just a couple of things to think about... 

Edited on 06/07/2007 6:19pm

jd_newbie

[137]Jun 7, 2007

I think you've proven my point quite nicely for me, Pixel...

From all those quotes it seems that Kelso does, indeed, say 1968 every time he needs a random year. 

MrPixelAttack

[138]Jun 7, 2007
    jd_newbie wrote:

I think you've proven my point quite nicely for me, Pixel...

From all those quotes it seems that Kelso does, indeed, say 1968 every time he needs a random year.

Only once?

Other times it has been other people.

Such as that fat lady who Dr. Kelso treats... 

jd_newbie

[139]Jun 7, 2007
    What about "way back in 1968... I don't like you?"

jimbo_001

[140]Jun 7, 2007
    • level: 56
    He tells that one a lot...