Scrubs Forums

NBC (ended 2010)

Janitor's Custodial Closet: The Official "Off Topic Thread", V 3.0

Josseppe95

[41]Nov 4, 2007
    • level: 5
    MichaelWClark wrote:
    I suggested the vote, so i will not vote unless it is a tie. Only fair. Biasness and all.

Aye 1
    No 0

ok, fair enough.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

alex6992

[42]Nov 4, 2007
    • level: 12
    well apart from the other accounts saying that they love the eagles and the office and that they hate Holla4Scrubs all of which Joe does. He also messed up twice, once when Pete said to one of the accounts 'why do you address videogamer by his full username' it was videogamer not the other one that replied saying 'I was just being formal and I didn't want his real name to be said'. He then messed up again i can't remember the specifics but he got the accounts mixed up again. and finally by using that chat thing which Pete said about Pete got both of there IP and found out that they were on the same line, or something like that so basically he found out that the accounts were either on the same computers or on different computers in the same house

alex6992

[43]Nov 4, 2007
    i'm voting no, also joe you really think throwing yours toys out of your pram and kicking me out of your stupid quiz thging really bothers me?

tkow

[44]Nov 4, 2007
    • level: 8
    alex6992 wrote:
    well apart from the other accounts saying that they love the eagles and the office and that they hate Holla4Scrubs all of which Joe does. He also messed up twice, once when Pete said to one of the accounts 'why do you address videogamer by his full username' it was videogamer not the other one that replied saying 'I was just being formal and I didn't want his real name to be said'. He then messed up again i can't remember the specifics but he got the accounts mixed up again. and finally by using that chat thing which Pete said about Pete got both of there IP and found out that they were on the same line, or something like that so basically he found out that the accounts were either on the same computers or on different computers in the same house

Oh. That seems sensical, but I won't change my vote for now.

Holla4scrubs

[45]Nov 4, 2007
    • level: 10

Not that its any of my business because I barley come here I was just going to point out one of them said they hated holla4scrubs for reporting his posts, the only person who would know is Joe and that was one of his first posts before he realized he was busted. I also want to make it clear thatI don't go around reporting peoples posts all the time, I did it once to get him backfor doing it to me. I don't want to be hated on my favorite shows boardmainly because I'll be here alot and Idon't wantto deal withbunch of mindless hatred my way.

*why do my words stick together I don't type them that way...odd*

Edited on 11/04/2007 12:06pm

miles_drnk

[46]Nov 4, 2007
    • level: 6
    This is not a vote to keep him, cuz we can't technicallykick him out, it is a vote on whether or not he did it. I am not voting.

MichaelWClark

[47]Nov 4, 2007
    • level: 15
    Aye/No 1
    Not Present 1

Josseppe95

[48]Nov 4, 2007
    Holla4scrubs wrote:

Not that its any of my business because I barley come here I was just going to point out one of them said they hated holla4scrubs for reporting his posts, the only person who would know is Joe and that was one of his first posts before he realized he was busted. I also want to make it clear thatI don't go around reporting peoples posts all the time, I did it once to get him backfor doing it to me. I don't want to be hated on my favorite shows boardmainly because I'll be here alot and Idon't wantto deal withbunch of mindless hatred my way.

*why do my words stick together I don't type them that way...odd*

there is an explanation for this. I tell my brother ad cousin on everything that goes on here. I often complained about you and shriprema to them, and that is how they know.

Josseppe95

[49]Nov 4, 2007
    alex6992 wrote:

ok, I don't know why Tim and James wouldn't address each other by names, if you know James you would realize he is weird like that. I made a mistake when I told Pete the story because my house had daylight savings already set when it hadn't happened yet. So Pete didn't get the right info because of the daylight savings being set at my house.

Josseppe95

[50]Nov 4, 2007
    and I am sorry for rporting you 6 times Holla. I only did it because, well you reported me 6 times for something I did once. Let's just put that behind us.

alex6992

[51]Nov 4, 2007
    also Holla, on the subject of you asking me to grow a pair, i say we bury the hatchet(sp?)

Josseppe95

[52]Nov 4, 2007
    i would like to bury the hatchet with u too holla

Holla4scrubs

[53]Nov 4, 2007
    Josseppe95 wrote:
    and I am sorry for rporting you 6 times Holla. I only did it because, well you reported me 6 times for something I did once. Let's just put that behind us.
    I never reported you 6 times, I'm not that petty maybe you pissed someone else off idk but it wasn't me.

Holla4scrubs

[54]Nov 4, 2007
    alex6992 wrote:
    also Holla, on the subject of you asking me to grow a pair, i say we bury the hatchet(sp?)
    Ya sorry about that I was being a jerk, I'm not even sure why I was acting like that lol. Hatchet buried

Josseppe95

[55]Nov 4, 2007
    Holla4scrubs wrote:
    Josseppe95 wrote:
    I never reported you 6 times, I'm not that petty maybe you pissed someone else off idk but it wasn't me.

ok fair enough, might have been shriprema for calling his Jarla thread pointless maybe 4 times then, but I did overdo it with the reporting. sorry bout that.

Josseppe95

[56]Nov 4, 2007
    yeah, i think shriprema did make the report for this *sigh* another pointless thread brought to you by shriprema . *applauds*

CaptainYes

[57]Nov 4, 2007
    MichaelWClark wrote:
    tkow wrote:
    Hey Mike. So it seems like you're mad.
    Just a tad. But the spoilers on season 6 dvd made me happy.

Great spoilers they were. I can't wait to see what pans out!

I saw all those posts in here yesterday, and just didn't get around to checking it out. Sorry about your thread Mike!

jd_newbie

[58]Nov 4, 2007

I vote for dropping the whole thing. I'm not into beating dead horses and anyway, this discussion doesn't do much to enchance the quality of convos on this thread...

What'd I'd really like to do is post the insulting email I received on jdate this morning (for those of you who weren't on MSN to hear me rant about it.), since my feelings are still hurt 7 hours later. But I think we've had enough drama so I'm not going to.

Instead I'll announce that I'm going to make sesame chicken using tofu instead of chicken for dinner tonight.

And I went skating.

There, that's a lot more positive, isn't it?

Edited on 11/04/2007 1:07pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Josseppe95

[59]Nov 4, 2007
    jd_newbie wrote:

I vote for dropping the whole thing. I'm not into beating dead horses and anyway, this discussion doesn't do much to enchance the quality of convos on this thread...

What'd I'd really like to do is post the insulting email I received on jdate this morning (for those of you who weren't on MSN to hear me rant about it.), since my feelings are still hurt 7 hours later. But I'm afraid it'll stir up ugly feelings here which isn't my intention so I'm not sure yet if I'm going to.

that's what I really want to do too. And if that e-mail was on tv.com and from Tim and James, tell me and I will personally beat them with a stick.

tkow

[60]Nov 4, 2007
    Watching the game, Mike? Indy's opening drive is looking nice so far.