Scrubs Forums

NBC (ended 2010)

Janitor's Custodial Closet: The Official "Off Topic Thread", V 3.0

alex6992

[161]Nov 5, 2007
    • level: 12
    dude fo sure!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

alex6992

[162]Nov 5, 2007
    i leveled up!
    now by my calculations from being level 8 85% to level 9 41% that moved me up 56% so if i submit another 30 things i will be level 10!

alex6992

[163]Nov 5, 2007
    triple post!
    to say...
    does people like my new pic

MichaelWClark

[164]Nov 5, 2007
    • level: 15
    alex6992 wrote:
    triple post!
    to say...
    does people like my new pic

It shows 2 of the best ever, having class (unlike the coach) so yes. That said, I never thought I would say this.

Favre>>>>>>>>>>>>>Manning>Brady. Favre is just incredible, I really thought he was done. I don't care what Brady's stats are, or if they go undefeated, and Favre keeps this up, HE is the MVP.

alex6992

[165]Nov 5, 2007
    yeh favre is looking good this year but they'll still make brady mvp, he's already got like 31 or 32 touchdowns this season

MichaelWClark

[166]Nov 5, 2007
    alex6992 wrote:
    yeh favre is looking good this year but they'll still make brady mvp, he's already got like 31 or 32 touchdowns this season

I know he WILL win it, but Favre SHOULD.

He is one bad pass against Chicago from being undefeated himself, with one tenth of the tools Manning and Brady have right now. Right now, he is the definition of MVP.

CaptainYes

[167]Nov 5, 2007
    • level: 8
    MichaelWClark wrote:
    alex6992 wrote:

He is one bad pass against Chicago from being undefeated himself, with one tenth of the tools Manning and Brady have right now. Right now, he is the definition of MVP.

He deserves it, now he can finally retire on the sweet note, that is a winning season!

miles_drnk

[168]Nov 5, 2007
    • level: 6
    *runs into corner and crouches into fetal position and covers ears*LALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

MichaelWClark

[169]Nov 5, 2007
    CaptainYes wrote:
    MichaelWClark wrote:
    alex6992 wrote:

He deserves it, now he can finally retire on the sweet note, that is a winning season!

How bout a Super Bowl?

The NFC is weak enough, his team is good enough.

Honestly, if New England is 18-0 and playing in the Super Bowl, you know the ONE player they would not want to see if Favre, because he knows no fear. He would go into the game thinking they would win. And he would do the one thing that can beat New England. Long bombs. Since they would be 20 point underdogs, why not just let it all go? Throw it deep whenever you get a shot. Same with the Colts, Manning has played Favre once, he does NOT want to play him again. they scored like 110 combined points that game, and GB could have won with a bit of luck. I would not pick against Brett in the SB this year.

alex6992

[170]Nov 5, 2007
    i reckon packers will definately make the playoffs at least and probably the nfc championship game

MichaelWClark

[171]Nov 5, 2007
    alex6992 wrote:
    i reckon packers will definately make the playoffs at least and probably the nfc championship game

They are 7-1 in the NFC, I'd say they are a lock to make the playoffs, since the WC will probably have 8 wins. The thing is, if they beat Dallas in a few weeks, they get HFA throughout the playoffs. And NOBODY wins in the Frozen Tundra in the playoffs, the weather is just so bad, that no team is ready for it. Dallas/NY Giants would meet the same fate.

kempelito

[172]Nov 5, 2007
    • level: 9
    Speaking of tramp stamps. My ex has a tattoo of "animal footprints" on her front side, just above her left hip. Is that considered a tramp stamp?

johnc92

[173]Nov 5, 2007
    • level: 3
    kempelito wrote:
    Speaking of tramp stamps. My ex has a tattoo of "animal footprints" on her front side, just above her left hip. Is that considered a tramp stamp?

She's an ex. Any tattoo is therefore considered a tramp stamp. I kid. Hip tats are usually pretty trampy, but not always. And if she ever gets preggo, her animal footprints might turn into bear paws Mwaha.

mirador1987

[174]Nov 5, 2007
    miles_drnk wrote:
    *runs into corner and crouches into fetal position and covers ears*LALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

*joins miles*
    *'la's' in harmony*

johnc92

[175]Nov 5, 2007
    • level: 3
    mirador1987 wrote:
    miles_drnk wrote:

*joins miles*
    *'la's' in harmony*

Oh please y'all. Too much testosterone for you?

kempelito

[176]Nov 5, 2007
    After a lazy couple of weeks, I have finally written down and posted part 15 of my story, I hope you're happy with that Gt

alex6992

[177]Nov 5, 2007
    yeh, it's too much for Mir to handle, bless him

kempelito

[178]Nov 5, 2007

johnc92 wrote:
    kempelito wrote:
    She's an ex. Any tattoo is therefore considered a tramp stamp. I kid. Hip tats are usually pretty trampy, but not always. And if she ever gets preggo, her animal footprints might turn into bear paws Mwaha.

Maybe. I guess I'm a sucker for tattoos, and piercings as well. Anything out of the ordinary I guess. I don't really know why that is though..

ilovedrcox

[179]Nov 5, 2007
    • level: 10
    kempelito wrote:

johnc92 wrote:
    kempelito wrote:

Maybe. I guess I'm a sucker for tattoos, and piercings as well. Anything out of the ordinary I guess. I don't really know why that is though..

i dont like tattoos or piercings.. besides the ears... i think they look a little trampy

Stikky

[180]Nov 5, 2007
    kempelito wrote:

johnc92 wrote:
    kempelito wrote:

That's funny, I am the exact opposite. Show me a girl with a tattoo and a nose/nipple piercing and I'm DEFINTELY not interested.. I like my girls to look clean and well presented, lol.

Morning, everyone, how are we today?