Scrubs

My ABC's

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Jan 27, 2009 on NBC

• Everything that made me fall in love with scrubs in the first place. This episode is a brilliant example of why I love this show

Now it's been a long time since I've been driven to write a scrubs review, and honestly, that's because episodes in the last while have been unremarkable. Now that's not to put down scrubs, even a poor scrubs episode is still one of the best pieces of media on the old telly box today.

This episode, however, was wonderul. It captured the whole character of the show. The crazy quirky moments of JD's fantasies, the random hilarious lines from the janitor, the 'family-ness' of the main characters, and the tear-jerking patient plots.

What scrubs does brilliantly, is uses comedy, and simplicity, to really hammer home a sad moment. And it seems, whenever Joshua Radin's music is involved, they manage to really make you stop and go 'wow'.

I would easily say that this is the best show of the series so far, but it's more than that, it's into the top 10 episodes ever for me. It really reminded me of why I fell in love with this show.