Scrubs

My Bad

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Oct 30, 2001 on NBC

• In continuation to Cox getting suspended.

A really amazing, funny, and eventful episode. Some drama, which made this episode seem very balanced. Hilarious moments: "When someone is angry, it tends to be passed on." And who can forget when JD finds out that his patient, the woman he just slept with his Cox's ex-wife. Then everyone yells "Surprise - Duh" Cox's job is on the line since he committed insurance fraud in the last episode. His ex-wife, Jordan is on the board, and JD tries to help Cox out by talking to his ex-wife. I liked her character. Elliot has a patient that is a therapist, and talking to him felt well. She felt better than ever. When he leaves, it's hard for her. She decides to see a shrink in the end, coming along with a Turk/Elliot scene that I enjoyed. Carla blames Turk for the breaking of her mother's leg since Turk made Carla leave her mother alone. Their relationship develops more. All of this surrounds the fact that it's Halloween. Jordan ends up saving Cox's job in the end, and Cox is shown to still care for Jordan. I would like to see more of Jordan. A great episode, had a bit of everything.