Scrubs

My Bed Banter & Beyond

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Feb 05, 2002 on NBC

• Definitely one of my favorites.

This episode was so original, this show is so original in general. I love how this episode jumps around to different days and the psychiatric reviews. This episode was in continuation to the last fantastic episode. Elliot & JD have had sex, and basically one of the timeliness is them having sex all day. And their relationship seems perfect, but then it jumps around to the next day where everything goes to crap. When it turns out to be so hard to handle a relationship, it just wasn't working out. They argued over the most stupidest things, it annoyed me at one point. At least this episode gives closure to their relationship, at least for now. From this episode, we take that there not good together, which was the point of this episode to show us that. The psychiatric reviews were pretty funny and a light break from all the Elliot/JD. Turk/Carla seem to be coming along nicely. Kelso continues to be a jerk. Cox opens up completely to the psychiatrist. And I think I liked his tapes the best. He told it like it is, and that's what I love about Cox. It was still sad to see Elliot & JD breaking up in the end, and they both tell the psychiatrist that their not in a relationship by the end. That last scene broke my heart. They were so sure it was going to work out, and it just didn't. An amazing unpredictable original episode.